Jehovah`s Witness/A plea to EDDIE G

This is a personal plea to Eddie.

I really do not like doing this in public Eddie but since I do not have a contact  you I am forced to make this public.  I am going to be blunt and forthright and I make no apologies for that.

I am sorry to have to say this Eddie but the way  you write here is not good.   In fact is is an extremely bad witness for us.  It brings shame upon the name of our God.  The Bible gives us ALL this council  “5 Go on walking in wisdom toward those on the outside, buying out the opportune time for yourselves. 6 Let YOUR utterance be always with graciousness, seasoned with salt, so as to know how YOU ought to give an answer to each one.” (Colossians 4:5, 6 )  

PLEASE stop using LOL.  This is not a laughing matter. The topic being discussed here are serious.
Please note this  partial quote from *** w90 2/15 p. 26 Refresh Your Relatives With Waters of Truth *** where the principle applies al all we speak to
“ Ecclesiastes 3:7 valid. It says that there is “a time to keep quiet and a time to speak.” That presupposes a willingness to listen patiently, not to interrupt, and to respect other opinions . “There is no sense in becoming heated up when conversing..”
You have a very antagonistic manner when you write by using   LOL and thing s like  “Blah...blah...blah.”
The only man that ever walked the earth who had authority to use insults, was  Jesus, the Son of the Most High.  His insults were to call people offspring of Satan   (John 8:44) or vipers (Matt 3:7).  We do not have that authority.
PLEASE defend the truth of the Bible in a mild and respectful manner.  If you can not do that that PLEASE refrain from posting here. I am tired of seeing who we stand for being a cause for a joke by the way some askers and experts here carry on.

There is a right way and a wring way to carry on a ministry.  By being rude (no matter who we are are – JWs or non JWs) brings shame.
RANDO and DW if anyone writes to you and is not showing respect for what others say PLEASE ask then to refrain form such conduct.
Lest us sanctify Gods name nit be a case for brining it into disrepute by our conduct here

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenton Hepburn

I AM one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, and I am always learning. I am NOT an expert in the full sense of the word but I can answer questions on the reliability of the NWT - the so called mind control problems-so called prophecies - how being a JW affects the individual and relatives and general practices and history of Jehovah’s Witnesses. >>WARNING<< Please be aware that there are people here who ARE NOT practicing JWs. By all means ask these ones questions. Depending on the question you will get an honest answer, but, generally the answer you get, will mislead you as to what we believe, often because, they do not give ALL the relevant details. These ones will, have an agenda against JWs., and will at times give answers that are not correct in regard to JW teachings and practices. If you are after a answer from one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, please read some of the answers that the various experts have published before choosing someone. If you want to ask one of the NON JWs a question, that is fine, BUT if you want a balancing view after asking one of the NON JWs, ask a JW the same question. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: There(have been)and are, some "experts" here who are NOT always the most courteous and polite, at times are actually quite rude, that applies to both JW's and non JW's and their answers may offend, especially when they get personal and attack the character of the person and not the message. Unfortunately some here that have done that. So it IS IMPORTANT to chose an "expert" that YOU feel will best suit YOU by reading some of their past answers . . . . .

I have been a publisher since 1964. When I first went on the internet I found a lot of negative information dealing with Jehovah’s Witnesses covering prophecy, mind control and what many said was a very bad translation of the Bible known as the NWT. It shook my faith. After may hours researching these topics I could see why some felt that way, but, I was also able to explain why there were these misleading views. I can now set matters straight for anyone that has negative information about Jehovah’s Witness to show them that such information is at best misleading and at worst dangerous lies.

I have been a student of the Bible for many years, am trying to teach myself Biblical Greek. Was a public tax accountant for many years untill SEP 2009 when I gave it up due to health problems.