Jehovah`s Witness/QUESTIONS DERRICK AND RICHARD CANNOT ANSWER WITHTH THE BIBLE ABOUT THE TRINITY! LOL!!!!

Question
Hi Bro. Rando! I was just reading yours and Bro. Eddie G. info on exposing the man-made confusing Trinity Doctrine that Derrick and Richard are so being MIND-CONTROL into ever since. I have NOT YET SEEN one evidence of ANY SCRIPTURES TO PROVE IT TRUE! Lol!!!

Derrick said, about Bro. Eddie G. "Bottom line....Eddie G doesn't understand the Trinity."
Now this is funny Bro Rando! Lol! Even if anyone doesnt understand the man-made 'Trinity doctrine, the BIBLE does NOT AGREE with 'IT' no matter what it says! Lol! Nor the CONCEPT CAN NOT BE FOUND IN THE BIBLE.

The man-made DEMON-INSPIRED Trinity Doctrine CONCEPT, to be exact, will ALWAYS CONTRADICT 'WHAT' the Bible REALLY TEACHES SO EASILY! Lol!!!!!!

Also Richard TRIIIIIEEEDDDD, to use
1 Timothy 3:16 of Christendoms KJV Bible which says  "And without controversy great is the MYSTERY of godliness: GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

Bro Rando, again please expose this MISTRANSLATION of the KJV Bible for our readers. Lol!!!

So question for Derrick and Richard,IF Jesus is Almighty God, then HOW can Jesus HAVE A GOD? Could Jesus,THE Almighty GOD  have a God? lol!!!!

1.(Micah 5:4)--->  "He will stand up and shepherd in the strength of Jehovah, In the superiority of the name of Jehovah 'HIS GOD'."

2.(Psalm 45:6, 7)--->  "GOD IS YOUR THRONE forever and ever; The scepter of your kingdom is a scepter of uprightness.  7 You loved righteousness, and you hated wickedness. That is WHY GOD, YOUR GOD, HAS ANOINTED YOU with the oil of exultation MORE THAN YOUR COMPANIONS."

3.(Psalm 89:26)--->  "He will call out to me: ‘You are MY FATHER, MY GOD and the ROCK OF MY SALVATION."

4.(John 20:17)--->  "JESUS SAID to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to MY BROTHERS and say to them, ‘I am ascending to MY FATHER and YOUR FATHER and to MY GOD and YOUR GOD."

5.(Romans 15:6)---> "so that unitedly you may with one voice glorify THE GOD AND FATHER 'OF' OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST."

6.(2Corinthians 1:3)--->  "Praised be THE GOD AND FATHER 'OF' OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, the Father of tender mercies and the God of all comfort,"

7.(Ephesians 1:3)--->  "Praised be THE GOD AND FATHER 'OF' OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST," for HE has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in union with Christ,"

Do you want MORE 'BIBLICAL PROOF' Derrick and Richard, that Jesus HAS A GOD??????! Here we go below then. Ask and you shall receive you shall!!! Lol!!!!

8.(Colossians 1:3)--->  "We always thank GOD, THE FATHER 'OF' OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, when we pray for you"

9.(Mark 15:34)--->  "And at the ninth hour, JESUS CALLED OUT with a loud voice: “E′li, E′li, la′ma sa·bach·tha′ni?” which means, when translated: “MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY have YOU FORSAKEN ME?"

10.(John 17:1-3)--->  "JESUS SPOKE THESE THINGS, and raising his eyes to heaven, HE SAID: “Father, the hour has come. GLORIFY YOUR SON so that your son MAY GLORIFY YOU, 2 just as YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM AUTHORITY over all flesh, so that he may give everlasting life to all those whom YOU HAVE GIVEN TO HIM. 3 This means everlasting life, their coming TO KNOW YOU, the ONLY TRUE GOD, and the one whom YOU SENT, Jesus Christ."

Jesus has an Almighty God, EVEN IN HEAVEN!!! Biblical Proof below: Lol!!! Speaking of Jesus it says below:

11.(Revelation 1:6)--->  "and he made us to be a kingdom, priests TO 'HIS' GOD AND FATHER—yes, TO HIM be the glory and the might FOREVER. Amen."

12.(Revelation 3:2)--->  "Become watchful, and strengthen the things remaining that were ready to die, for I HAVE NOT FOUND your works fully performed before 'MY GOD'."

13.(Revelation 3:12)--->  "The one who conquers—I WILL make him a pillar in the temple OF MY GOD, and he will by no means go out from it anymore, and I WILL write upon him THE NAME 'OF' MY GOD and the name of the city 'OF' MY GOD, the New Jerusalem that descends out of heaven FROM MY GOD, and my own new name."

14.(1 Cor.12:24-28)--->  "Next, the end, WHEN HE HANDS OVER the Kingdom TO HIS GOD AND FATHER, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. 25 For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet. 26 And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing. 27 FOR GOD “SUBJECTED ALL THINGS under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that this does not include the One who subjected all things to him. 28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then THE SON HIMSELF WILL ALSO SUBJECT HIMSELF TO THE ONE who subjected all things TO HIM, that God may be all things to everyone."

Oh Bro Rando, I tell ya, I could go on and on and on and to infinity and beyond exposing THE CONCEPT of the DEMON-INSPIRED TRINITY DOCTRINE. There just would be no end to it!

But since Jesus did prophecy in A PRAYER TO GOD THAT IS, about the type of people  exactly like Derrick and Richard who THINK and who FEEL they know and understand the Bible, that JEHOVAH, Jesus GOD AND FATHER that is, would HIDE SUCH TRUTH FROM SO-CALLED smart ones here at

Matt 11:25---> "At that time Jesus said in response: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have HIDDEN THESE THINGS from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to young children."

P.S. I NOTICED DERRICK IS STILLLLLLLL AFRAID TO GET AWAY FROM THE KJV BIBLE AND LIKES TO TALK IN OLD ENGLISH! LOL!!!

Good Job Bro Rando!!!!! We sure have a POWERFUL JW ORGANIZATION GOING!

Answer
Hello "Brother".  I hope all is going well for you and your family.  Trinitarians like Richard and Derrick Holland like to use scriptures that have been tainted in removing Jehovah's Name from it.  Therefore, they deny the God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ, JEHOVAH.

We are well aware of Derrick Holland's dishonest character to be on a JWForum to mislead and deceive readers.  Making false claims that Jesus Christ's never mentioned the Name of His God.  Jesus was the Jewish Messiah and he went to the synagogue to Worship Jehovah!  Notice Jesus Christ's response to Satan himself.

And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the LORD, ( Jehovah Deu 6:13;  Deu 10:20 ) thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. - See more at: http://www.dnkjb.net/1189chapters/NT42LUK04.htm#sthash.K7RiWEGA.dpuf

Trinitarians reject that Jesus Christ quoted scripture and didn't make God's Name Known.  Another plethora of lies from trinitarians.   Actually, Jesus was quoting from the Hebrew Scripture (Deuteronomy 6:13 and 10:20).

Thou shalt fear Jehovah thy God, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name.( Luk 4:8 ) - See more at: http://www.dnkjb.net/1189chapters/OT05DEU06.htm#C6V13

Thou shalt fear Jehovah thy God; him shalt thou serve, and to him shalt thou cleave, and swear by his name.( Mat 4:10; Luk 4:8 ) - See more at: http://www.dnkjb.net/1189chapters/OT05DEU10.htm#C10V20

To believe in the trinity, one would have to deny the very teachings of Christ.  "And Jesus said to him, Why call you me good? there is none good but one, that is, God." (Mark 10:18) http://biblehub.com/mark/10-18.htm

If Jesus was God, then why didn't he include himself.  If Jesus was part of a trinity, then why did he Exclude Himself??  Trinitarians are baffled.  lol........

Silly Jesus, don't you know that you are God Almighty like your Father?? hahahahahhahaha...  It's all about denying Jesus as the Christ.  Both Richard and Derrick claim "God" manifested in the flesh.  For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. - See more at: http://www.dnkjb.net/1189chapters/NT632JN01.htm#sthash.HS5LMqxC.dpuf

Deceivers fighting against Jehovah's Holy Spirit.  Claiming a rival god with rival Babylonian Holy Days.  You can't make Satan Worship "Christian" no matter how many times Derrick Holland turns the truth inside out like a snake.  He's been caught and being pummeled as we speak.  http://brotherrando.webstarts.com/about.html

Awesome Work Brother!
Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando