Jehovah`s Witness/Trinitarians, what are they afraid of???

Question
Brother Rando,

Not sure if you read the latest rant... I mean latest post from D. Holland. If not, no need to because it basically just says the following:

Blah...blah...blah...Rando...do not understand the trinity...blah...blah...blah Rando twisted the trinity. Blah...blah...blah...Eddie...do not understand the trinity...blah...blah...blah Eddie twisted the trinity.
Blah...blah...we know better than you...blah blah blah. Rando this Rando that...Eddie did this, Eddie did that blah...blah...blah.

No defense of his man-made trinity concept or even a scriptural rebuttal to our scriptural questions.

Any idea Brother Rando as to why the man did not even personally answer our questions (regarding this detestable, God dishonoring man-made doctrine of his called the Trinity)?

For example (just a few):

Who is the "I am" in this trinity?

Is Jesus Almighty God in both heaven and earth? Or is he just an Almighty God in heaven only when he said "the Father is greater than I am" while on earth as a man? If so why then he calls his Father his God in heaven and earth? Why does he worship his Father if he is Almighty God?

-- Exodus 6:3, Genesis 17:1, Revelation 1:8, Rev 3:12, Matthew 4:10, 1 Corinthians 8:6, John 14:28, John 20:17

If the Holy Spirit is lesser than the Father and the Son (according to his fellow Trinitarian Richard), why then did Jesus said that any blasphemy against him (the Son) is forgivable but NOT the Holy Spirit?

"On this account I say to YOU, Every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven. 32 For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come. ”  (Matthew 12:31, 32)

What say you Brother Rando, why the obfuscation on the part of the resident trinitarians here?

Why not just answer the questions instead of useless rants nad personal attacks?

Thanks,

Your brother,
Eddie G.

Answer
You want to know something Brother "G"?  The term Almighty God is completely absent from the trinity doctrine for Almighty God doesn't exist within it's own doctrine.  The term I AM is also completely absent from the doctrine.  What happened to their "three separate persons" god?  

You can sin against the first and the second persons, but not the third person?  Not so co-equal anymore is it?  Take one leg away and the three legged stool tumbles to the ground.  Now, according to Richard's ever changing deceptions of Scripture, only the second person is the "Great I AM" the one person that was "begotten"?  Oooopppps!  

I guess they never heard of the "Our Father Prayer"?  Or have they??  And are fighting against Jesus Christ??  "What have we to do with you, Jesus the Naz·a·rene′? Did you come to destroy us? I know exactly who you are, the Holy One of God!" (Mark 1:24)  

"Put on the complete suit of armor from God so that you may be able to stand firm against the crafty acts of the Devil; because we have a struggle, not against blood and flesh, but ... against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places." (Ephesians 6:11-12)

Keep fighting the fine fight Brother.  You conquer the evil with the Good News!!  The good news about Jesus Christ marches on in the 100th year of his Presence!!  The hook is in, dragging them to their destination!  Pull!  Pull!  Pull!  

Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS..."As a result we ourselves take pride in you among the congregations of God because of your endurance and faith in all your persecutions and the hardships that you are suffering. This is a proof of the righteous judgment of God, leading to your being counted worthy of the Kingdom of God, for which you are indeed suffering. This takes into account that it is righteous on God’s part to repay tribulation to those who make tribulation for you.  But you who suffer tribulation will be given relief along with us at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with his powerful angels in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance on those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus. These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction " (2 Thessalonians 4-9)  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando