Jehovah`s Witness/"WHY" have THE TRINITARIANS here HIDDEN from ANSWERING ?!!!!

Instead, all us readers are NOTICING are "PERSONAL OPINIONS" and as I mentioned before, NO SCRIPTURES WHATSOEVER to back up IFFFFFF the Bible EVEN AGREES WITH the "CONCEPT" of this MAN-INVENTED Doctrine.

I know Trinitarians feel THREATENED by such questions, BECAUSE THEY KNOW they would NEEEEEEED to have BIBLICAL ANSWER EXCLUSIVELY to back up what they THINK or FEEL they know, but CANNOT ANSWER COMPLETELY from the Bible, simply letting SCRIPTURE INTERPRET SCRIPTURE, nothing more but nothing less either.

So yes, NO HALF-TRUTH ANSWER will suffice! We NEED TO SEE COMPLETE BIBLICAL ANSWERS to convince us what is or whats not really.

I tell ya Bro. Rando, if you thought the Man made Trinity Doctrine was already MYSTERY to contend with here, the WONDERING OF  "WHEN" TRINITARIANS ARE EVER GOING TO FINALLY ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS, is more of a bigger MYSTERY  to me!!!! LOl!!!

So now lets get down again to the nitty gitty on this FALSE TRINITY ISSUE,as I said before, "HAS NOT YET BEEN ANSWERED BY THE BIBLE 'EXCLUSIVELY' by Trinitarians here ."

The 'NEW QUESTION' today for Trinitarians is: first lets read this

“In the unity of the Godhead there are Three Persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, these Three Persons being truly distinct one from another. Thus, in the words of the Athanasian Creed: ‘the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God, and yet there are not three Gods but one God.’ . . . The Persons are co-eternal and co-equal: all alike are uncreated and omnipotent.”

And FROM The BAPTIST ENCYCLOPEDIA, it gives a similar definition. saying below:
“[Jesus] is . . . the eternal Jehovah . . . The Holy Spirit is Jehovah . . . The Son and Spirit are placed on an EXACT EQUALITY  WITH THE FATHER. If he is Jehovah SO ARE THEY.”

So THE QUESTION, IFFFF Jesus IS THE SAME as JEHOVAH his Father and EQUAL IN EVERYTHING, as it claims to be, then WHY does Jesus who is the "son 'OF' God" seperate himself from Jehovah God, to his opposers who challenged Jesus AUTHORITY,by saying that he 'bears witness ABOUT HIMSELF and that he was SENT BY HIS FATHER?

Now here is BIBLICAL PROOF below in simple terms WHAT Jesus PERSONALLLY said:

(John 8:17, 18)-----> "In your own Law it is written, ‘The WITNESS OF TWO men IS TRUE.’ I AM ONE that bears witness ABOUT MYSELF, and THE FATHER who SENT ME bears witness about me."

Jesus here separates himslef from Jehovah. How else could they be viewed as two witnesses? Did you take sNotice that Jesus said that he got "SENT" by HIS FATHER? Anyone who is "SENT" by someone else, does NOT HAVE the SAME EQUALITY OF AUTHORITY, but instead the "ONE WHO SENDS", is GREATER THAN the MESSENGER or the ONE" WHO GETS SENT" to do the 'WORK' of "THE SENDER".

Like a CEO of a big organization, who SENDS his Manager(WORKER) to another country to get HIS ORDERS DONE, that were given BY his CEO TO DO.

Does Jesus BELIEVE and UNDERSTAND this LOGICAL SIMPLE CONCEPT to be true??? You more than better believe he UNDERSTANDS this CONCEPT to be BIBLICAL FACT! Again, here is Bible PROOF Below:

(John 13:16)------> "Most truly I say to you, a slave IS NOT GREATER than HIS MASTER, NOR IS ONE who IS SENT greater than THE ONE WHO SENT HIM."

Hmmmmm?! Didnt Jesus himself ADMIT MANY TIMES that he was "SENT" BY HIS GOD AND FATHER?!! LOL!!!!!!!

Bible PROOF below again: Jesus said at:

(John 5:30)-----> "I CANNOT DO A SINGLE THING of MY OWN INITIATIVE. Just as I hear, I judge, and my judgment is righteous because I seek, NOT MY OWN WILL, BUT the WILL OF HIM who SENT ME."

(John 5:36)-----> "But I have the witness greater than that of John, for the very works that MY FATHER ASSIGNED ME TO ACCOMPLISH, THESE WORKS that I am doing, bear witness that THE FATHER SENT ME. 37 And THE FATHER WHO SENT ME has himself borne witness about me. You have neither heard his voice at any time nor seen his form, 38 and you do not have his word residing in you, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT BELIEVE the 'VERY ONE' WHOM 'HE SENT'."

(John 6:37-39)-----> "All those whom THE FATHER GIVES ME will come to me, and I will never drive away the one who comes to me; 38 for I have come down FROM HEAVEN TO DO, NOT MY OWN WILL, but THE WILL OF HIM WHO SENT ME. 39 THIS is THE WILL OF HIM WHO SENT ME, that I SHOULD LOSE NONE out of all those whom HE HAS GIVEN ME..."

(John 6:44)-----> " No man can come to me UNLESS THE FATHER, WHO SENT ME, draws him,"

(John 7:16)------> "WHAT I TEACH is NOT MINE, but BELONGS TO HIM who SENT ME."  

(John 8:29)------> " And THE ONE WHO SENT ME is with me; HE DID NOT ABANDON ME to myself, because I ALWAYS do the things PLEASING TO HIM."

(John 8:42)------> "Jesus said to them: “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came FROM GOD and I am here. I HAVE NOT come of MY OWN INITIATIVE, but THAT ONE SENT ME."

(John 9:4)------> "We MUST DO THE WORKS of THE ONE WHO SENT ME while it is day;"

(John 10:17,18)------> " This is WHY THE FATHER LOVES ME, because I SURRENDER MY LIFE, so that I may receive it again. 18 No man takes it away from me, but I surrender it of my own initiative. I have authority to surrender it, and I have authority to receive it again. THIS 'COMMANDMENT' I RECEIVED FROM MY FATHER."

Boy Bro. Rando!!!!! I could just go on and on and on to infinity and beyond disproving WITH THE BIBLE THAT IS, how the man-made Trinity CONCEPT CONTRADICTS "WHAT" THE BIBLE "REALLY TEACHES"! LOL!!!!!

P.S. WHERE was the HOLY SPIRIT the whole time in these scriptures i pointed out! Probably ASLEEP somewhere,cause I never even saw "IT: mentioned ALONG with Jesus and his GOD AND FATHER JEOVAH one time as "TRIO"! Lol!!!!!

You Gotta love it all! Lol!!! And we HAVE NOT EVEN BEGUN YET!

Amazing!  Trinitarians don't even know what they worship.  Yet one trinitarian differs from another trinitarian.  Yet, they will lie for one another.  Case in point, here's a trinitarian claiming "the angel of Jehovah" being God instead of the angel described by scripture given.

Quote: "It is:  Judges 13: 17-18 KJV ~ And Manoah said unto the angel of the LORD , What is thy name, that when thy sayings come to pass we may do thee honor? And the angel of the LORD said unto him, Why askest thou thus after my name, seeing it is a secret?
NWT ~ Then Manoah said to Jehovah's angel:  What is your name, that when your word comes true we shall certainly do you honor?  However, Jehovah's angel said to him:  "Just why should you ask about my name, when it is a wonderful one?"

NIV ~ is beyond understanding.
NLT ~ is too wonderful to understand
ISV ~'s 'Wonderful".
NET ~ ... you should not ask me my name, because you cannot comprehend it.

Who is called "Wonderful"?  Jesus." End of Quote.

Gee, a trinitarian finally admits that the Angel of Jehovah is JESUS!  duh!

Notice the "Champion of the Trinity" turns his back on his own doctrine.  "You are correct that names in the Scriptures have meaning, and often described one's character.  In fact, the name "Jesus" means "Jehovah saves", or, "Jehovah the Savior".  His name "Emmanuel", means "God with us".  Not only does His name describe what He does, but also Who He is."

When a trininarian can't produce scripture of God being "three separate persons" in the Bible, they claim the angel of the LORD is God....  Funny, isn't it? I thought Trinitarians Never teach that Jesus is an angel??  God is not God but an angel???

You decide!
Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS... Jesus words at John 4:24 is the "perfect witness" don't you agree?  If Jesus is Jehovah how come we are to worship His Father Only?  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....