Jehovah`s Witness/Blasphemy against Holy Spirit

Question
I have a sincere question, that may be seem rude and impolite against your dear brothers in Brooklyn.

Doesnt the Governing Body of your religion blaspheme Holy Spirit, when they claim that Holy Spirit guides them in the truth, but are moving back and forth in interpretations?

I mean, how do you know its the Holy Spirit that guides them? And why Holy Spirit of God would cause confusion about which is the true interpretation?

I mean, when the "back and forth" ends? Who warrantes that finally we'll be sure this is the right interpretation and that we are not going to get back again?

Thats too much confusion atheists love to use as accusation against all the christian religions. Thats why I dont believe in doctrines that have to do with non salvation themes, and I know Jesus was not a man of doctrines.

By the way, it was funny that Derrick even though he is not a JW, has exactly the same attitude on doctrines. His "freedom from church" and "independent thinking" was a smokescreen.

Answer
Hi Christaras

No to blaspheme the Holy Spirit is to deliberately fight against God's will and purpose.

Spirit directed means Bible directed it means exactly the same thing.

This is an example of spirit directed

Acts 15:

6 And the apostles and the older men gathered together to see about this affair

12 At that the entire multitude became silent, and they began to listen to Bar′na·bas and Paul relate the many signs and portents that God did through them among the nations. 13 After they quit speaking, James answered, saying: “Men, brothers, hear me. 14 Sym′e·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name. 15 And with this the words of the Prophets agree, just as it is written, 16 ‘After these things I shall return and rebuild the booth of David that is fallen down; and I shall rebuild its ruins and erect it again"

Scripture interpreting scripture is spirit directed.

But really these worries are unimportant when Noah was told to build the ark and how to build it he got on and built it , he didn't concern himself with asking Jehovah how many gallons of water he was going to send and when it would happen and how. He just recognized what he had to do and did it.

All you have to do is recognize Christaras you don't have to understand every little detail just recognize.

Follow up if you want help recognizing

Take Care

http://www.jw.org/en/  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW