Jehovah`s Witness/Evangelical??

Question
Could you please explain to me........     Why would this person come to a JW site to ask this question?

Jehovah`s Witness/EVANGELISTS' VIEW OF RESURRECTION

Shouldn't this person be going to an "Evangelical Site"?  Unless and of course this person IS a Jehovah's Witness and in that case should still be going to an Evangelical site.

JUST SAYING.............  Sure is getting smelly in All Experts, can you not smell the foul odor?

May Jehovah of Armies open your eyes Richard.

Sister TW

Answer
Greetings Sister TW,

I pray that your impending move to Guatemala is going well and that God is richly blessing you and your family.  Obviously I cannot answer for the motives that Christaras has for asking these questions on this particular site.  If you read some of my previous answers to him, you will see that I have mentioned other sites as options, including the Christianity section of allexperts.  However, he chose to come to me with the question, so I will oblige him with an answer regardless of his motives.  He has been asking various experts questions regarding the soul for a while now.  I suppose he is seeking explanations from different points of view. I try to handle his questions and any others that are posed to me with Christian love.

I constantly pray that Jehovah keeps not only my eyes open, but also those who seek Him.  Thank you for your letter.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Richard