Jehovah`s Witness/Is Jesus God

Rod wrote at 2014-05-13 00:39:40
Jesus was in human form,he was made lower then the angels,so yes in human form he was lower then his father,the bible says that the head of Christ is God but also the head of woman is man,does that mean man is greater then woman,or just in position.everything that is a done was is done through christ(that's the way God set it up) look at John 1 and Colossians 1

Abdijah wrote at 2014-05-21 20:25:56
Rod, you comment on how you explain that God is greater than Jesus, but my main passage that Jesus is NOT God is John 17:3 which proves beyond all doubt by itself in my mind that he is not: “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” In this passages Jesus clearly makes a distinction between himself and the one he calls "the only true God."  

Paul wrote at 2014-09-30 23:19:33
Another one:

John 20:17 - "...I am ascending to MY God and YOUR God." (All caps mine).

Jesus always referred to himself as being in subjection to, not equal to God (jehovah).  

At 1 Corinthians 11:3 - "...the head of the Christ is God."  

This was written by Paul about 30 years AFTER Jesus' ascension to Heaven.  So, you can't say something like, "It was because of his humanity that he was not equal or subjected himself to God." (or similar comment).  This concept is repeated be Jesus himself throughout and consistently.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Abdijah