Jehovah`s Witness/Humbleness

Question
Bro DW,

I admire your fiery zeal, I do. I was reading your intro and I had these quiet questions. Why do you describe yourself as an "elite" spiritual warrior? You give your loyalty to Jehovah, Jesus, and the governing body? You make certain to let others know that even though you were once not a witness you never went so far as to become an apostate and why? You state you are very happy. You say that you will crush, pummel and pulverize anyone who opposes Jehovah because he is your friend, father, and God. There is more but the point of the questions are this...

Is not the identifying mark of Jehovah's true servants love? If Jehovah's people have "crushed their swords into plowshares" and "practice war no more" why are you pulverizing, pummeling, and crushing anyone? Did not Saul persecute the christians and still became a follower of Christ, Paul. Was there no cure for him? He fancied himself as a strong opposer. Was he pulverized first or did he as the opposer do the pulverizing?

Did Jehovah say "stand still and see the salvation of God in your behalf". "Vengeance is mine, I will repay"? Do you trust that Jehovah has a "strong arm" and can handle whomever he wishes or must people run away from you?

Your status of elite, does this shadow the ways of Christ in humility? Christ certainly had a step above any human to call himself elite but yet he washed the feet of his apostles and said "if anyone one wants to be first among you he must be last of all". Christ invited ones to take his "yoke because his load was light and he was lowly in heart". He spoke of the apostles constantly fighting among themselves regarding who was greater. It was noted for a purpose, yes? Even when John attempted to give more than proper gratification to an angel, the angel warned: Be Careful! Do not do that. I am only a fellow slave of you and your brothers...Worship God"

In light of the angels instruction "Worship God" was not his loyalty to Jehovah only but in harmony with others who also worshiped Jehovah? Was not Jesus work also to do the will of his father or to gain loyalty of his father's servants? He, Jesus, "gave no consideration to a seizure,...that he should be equal to God". Jehovah is a jealous God exacting exclusive devotion. Was your dedication to Jehovah or Jesus and the Governing Body? Loyalty to Jehovah, yes?

You were once a non-witness. You made a mistake or maybe more than one. What matters is not that because you made an error somehow this marks you as an apostate. It says that you are an imperfect human and you made a mistake. Who are you proving yourself to about a diseased mind? Even if you had a diseased mind, it is not for others to come to decision regarding the mercy to be shone to you. In David's failings did he say thank God I didn't turn apostate and let me give you a definition of an apostate in order to qualify myself to speak of Jehovah?

Finally, what do you think of a man who randomly walks up to you and says "I am strong". Do you find this is quite suspicious? How about a stranger that walks up to you and says "I am a billionaire". Do you say this behavior is contrary to those who are truly wealthy in material possessions. Thus the saying "I am very happy".

Why do I say this? In reading your bio, to ask a question, these things jumped off the page immediately. Many people read the bible. It is made to be accessible to all for a reason. I'm sure you meant well, but if I noticed it and felt a bit sickly about it, others do to.

I asked questions because I think you can come to your own rightful conclusions. The principles beget the laws, yes? I hope you see this as feedback and not a reason to defend yourself.
For anyone who wants to look up quotes please see jw.org, watchtower online library and use phrases in search engine. It's open to the public. Similar renderings are in most bibles.

May Peace be upon you

Answer
Hello

Thanks for your letter

Jehovah has nearly eight million elite soldiers I am just one, read the Bio again:-)

Having said that I have no problem doing this to enemies of Jehovah if necessary

Numbers 25 : 7 When Phin′e·has the son of El·e·a′zar the son of Aaron the priest saw it, he immediately rose up from the midst of the assembly and took a spear in his hand. 8 Then he went after the man of Israel into the tent and pierced both of them through, the man of Israel and the woman through her genital parts. At that the scourge on the Israelites was halted"

May your eyes be opened to the light of the true God

Take Care

http://www.jw.org/en/  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW