Jehovah`s Witness/Is there really life after death?

Question
Hello.

Jesus says that Lazarus was sleeping in the ground. It was a dreamless sleep, because he was dead. Also Daniel says that all those who sleep in the ground will hear His voice and wake up.

I personally believe that there is a soul apart from the flesh, a soul that IS NOT born of the flesh(as a mystic energy), and I see that some NT writers have the same opinion.

But I have great doubts if theres life after death and I see contradicting statements about the statement of the dead, as the one with Lazarus. Jesus said Lazarus was sleeping in his death, he was not conscious in a paradise or making any dreams of paradise.

A middle opinion would be theres an immaterial part, we are this part and we go for sleep. It would be false to say the flesh is sleeping. Its correct to say the soul is sleeping. If this immaterial part of us goes for sleep after the death of the body and waits for a resurrection, then God has made it to exist only in a flesh.

I dont know, who can tell? Its too frightening to think theres no life after death. I cant say if you or JWs are right.

Theres too much speculation and my faith for something I dont know is too weak.

Answer
Hi Christaras,
I apologize for the delay.  It has been extremely busy lately, and I got behind.  As it turns out, it was advantageous to wait.  Your recent questions to Rando and Brenton really demonstrated a very dark side of your personality.  You came across like so many other people I have encountered who, for a while, pretend to ask authentic questions and then later show their true colors with utter disrespect toward the ones who took the time to answer you.  I will not be a part of that.  If you don't understand something and wish to find out, even if we ultimately disagree, that is fine.  Whether or not you agree with me or my beliefs does not concern me.  Whether or not you show me and others respect for taking the time to answer your questions does concern me.

The simple fact is that JWs have scripture to back up their beliefs.  So do evangelical Christians.  You are welcome to explore for yourself and come up with your own conclusions.   The disrespect is unnecessary.  

Thank you for the opportunity to answer your questions.  I hope you were satisfied with my responses.  I wish you the best in your quest for truth.

Jehovah`s Witness

Richard