Jehovah`s Witness/The ridiculousness of it all - The Trinity Doctrine

Brother Rando,

I hope all is well with you and may our Loving God Jehovah bless you much in your ministry.

You know, I thought I run this by you and get your thoughts on it.

It's about a post that D. Holland made a while back about us not understanding the Trinity and particularly said the following about me:

>> And this is the guy who “understands” it better than most people?  I don’t think so.<<

I guess he doesn't really get what we've been doing all along. That is, the exposing of the innacuracies, the illogical, the non-sensical, the unscriptural elements and the lies promoted by of his doctrine? And after all the revelations and expositions, he still can't see the situation he's in. Oh well, what else can we do but to continue pointing it out until he sees them, hopefully in time.

In any case, as mentioned, on his post he revealed something interesting, his unfamiliarity with his own doctrine by protesting something that we've known all along. That is, the ridiculousness of the Trinity doctrine.

He posted "something" I said (in a discussion) as PROOF of his contention, namely our "ignorance of the trinity" doctrine by stating:

>> >>...  

I quote.....

MORE PROOF:  The trinity teaches that God asked himself to go to earth to save mankind.

Then he agreed with himself and volunteered himself to himself to offer himself.

Then God impregnated a woman as himself, with himself.

God prayed to himself and glorified himself repeatedly.

God strengthened himself and talked to himself.

Finally God forsook himself and sacrificed himself to prove his loyalty to himself.

While dead he resurrected himself so he could exalt himself above himself.

Then he sat at his own right hand and waited till he placed his enemies as a footstool.

Finally with Satan's forces defeated, God would turn his kingdom over to himself that all things would become everything to himself."

I guess that's one way of looking at it. The ridiculousness of it all - this trinity doctrine.

Unfortunately for the person who wrote this, these comments have nothing to do with the Trinity doctrine, nor are they believed by Trinitarians.  They completely ignore the fact that 3 distinct Persons are called God in Scripture, and ASSUME Modalism is the same as the Trinity.  The above comments also assume that Trinitarians think Jesus is the Father, which again, is completely false.  And anyone who understands the Trinity, would not make that mistake.

Again, the person writing these comments thought they were giving the Trinity a good pummeling….Only problem was, they only showed their own ignorance of the teaching.

But the most distressing part of it all, was the very last words in the writing.  It was signed…

Eddie G.

And this is the guy who “understands” it better than most people?  I don’t think so.

Eddie, don’t you think it is a good idea to at least understand the teaching you are trying to refute, so as to not wind up looking so foolish?  <<<<<

Now since he did not include a link to the source of the quote, I can't be certain what was being discussed. But it might have been the ONENESS of the Trinity godhead.

That is, as some Trinitarian believe that when Jesus said the following...

"Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father?" [Jhn 14:9 KJV]

"Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works." [Jhn 14:10 KJV]

"Believe me that I [am] in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake." [Jhn 14:11 KJV]

"I and [my] Father are one." [Jhn 10:30 KJV]

"The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"--which means, "God with us." (Matthew 1:22-23, NIV)

...that He was referring to Himself as God.

That's probably the jest or the substance of the discussion.

In any case, being "THE" Trinitarian expert as he claimed to be, D Holland should be aware this. But I guess he's not. And it surprises me that he's not familiar at all -as I said- of the many aspects of his own doctrine as it evolved into many differing concepts throughout the years. Then again, how could he be since even the best learned Trinitarian admits that NO ONE really knows for sure what this doctrine is clearly about?

BUT, if a Trinitarian really believes that Jesus IS "within this one God ..." (as D Holland claims), that God is in Jesus and Jesus is in God, then the point has been made - crystal clear! The doctrine of the trinity is as ridiculousness as it can get!!!

That is:

The trinity basically - "teaches that God asked himself to go to earth to save mankind.

I guess that's one way of looking at it. The ridiculousness of it all - this trinity doctrine.'

Isn't it Brother Rando?

"He who has seen me has seen the Father/I and the Father are one/Immanuel"?

Isn't it that's what most nominal Trinitarians believe without even understanding their own concept of the trinity?

Now I wonder how would D. Holland explain this one? Do you think he will insist that ALL Trinitarians believe only in ONEe type of Trinity or will he admit that there are several types of trinity doctrines out there? Of which each one is confusing as the other. Do you think he has the courage to admit it?

What say you Brother Rando?

BTW -do you happen to know where in the Scriptures say (as claimed by D. Holland) that:

>>> The Trinity basically states….

There is only ONE God according to the Scriptures, and His name is Jehovah.  Within this one God, the Scripture reveals 3 distinct Persons….The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. <<<???

I must have missed that one if there's ever one saying that the "Trinity ACCORDING to the Scriptures is Jehovah". Maybe D. Holland has a secret he's not sharing. Hmmmm.

Eddie G

Supplemental info:
adverb \wi-ˈthin, -ˈthin\
: inside something
: in someone's inner thoughts, feelings, etc.

Nimrod\'s Tower of Babel with Tammuz on the top!
Nimrod's Tower of Babe  
If one really wants to know Derrick Holland's trinity, just simply study up on the false god "tammuz".  Everything Derrick believes in stems from this paganism teaching.

For example, Derrick Holland celebrates God's Resurrection on Nisan 14th.  Wasn't Jesus resurrected in the third day after being put to death on Nisan 14th??  (Romans 10:9)

"The ancient Church had celebrated the Resurrection during the Passover [Nisan 14] "  That Ancient church is what Derrick Calls the "Church Fathers" who apostatized from the teachings of Jesus Christ!  What happened to God raising Jesus in the third day??  (Romans 10:9)

"Nimrod became a God-man" Sound familiar with Holland's false teaching against Jesus Christ?

Remember Holland's celebration of God's birthday on Dec 25th with "Nimrod's Tree"?

Everything Derrick Holland believes in, stems from Pagan Babylon teachings of Tammuz.
-Tammuz was born on Dec 25th.
-Tammuz tree used in Idol Worship
-Tammuz is identified by the cross
-Tammuz was a man, God-man, then almighty god
-Tammuz was said to be resurrected on Nisan 14
-Tammuz the second person of the trinity
-Tammuz worshipers teach an "immortal soul"
-Tammuz tortures people in a "burning hell"
-Tammuz worshipers teach that he is the great god (great I am) of the underworld,+burni

"Tammuz, which comes from the Sumerian Dumu.Zi(d), is synonymous with Bacchus and the Greek Adonis .  He was worshipped as the child savior as the counterfeit of the Lord Jesus Christ."

Yes, everything Derrick Holland has taught for the last fifteen years can easily be "Googled" under Tammuz.  The trinity is only the tip of the iceberg my friend.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....