Jehovah`s Witness/WHO SHOWS DISRESPECT? ME OR DERRICK?

Question
Thanks for your kindness, but I must inform you that Derrick is the one who showed disrespect. Youre looking at the curtain, but not whats behind the curtain.

Just because I was arguing with him and tried to explain him some things, he got mad. I didnt send him to Hell, Gehenna or whatever. I didnt ask him to accept my views. He did.

I dont care if he uses pseudo-polite language. His attitude is nasty and he is close minded. He talks as if he is a master and all the others fools who dare to fight God's Word and will burn in hell. Well, he's not God' Word. And Im not the puppet of people who supposedly teach biblical freedom from churches but like to be masters of the "disappointed".

He was supposed to teach that Jesus is the only salvation, now he also added his doctrines as an essential part of salvation, otherwise "we go to hell".  Then, why did he accuse Watchtower of being fierce and fanatic, asking too much for salvation and not allowing various intepretations?

At least you are polite even though you support them. There are a lot of lunatic fanatic people in all christian religions, that's why Christianity plus Judaism and Islamism live their last years.

/////////

Derrick is of these people that dont give a chance to doubt or disagreement.

If I believe that Lazarus was alive, then Im not allowed to be saved according to Derrick. I didnt tell that if Derrick believes Lazarus was alive, he goes to destruction. Im not such a stupid as a fanatic inquisitor.

Now, can you give your views on these? Derrick doesnt allow any disagreement and free thought.

Why Jesus was sad for Lazarus, if Lazarus was happy in paradise?
Why Jesus said he's going to wake up Lazarus, instead of saying he's going to raise his flesh and call him from paradise? Why did he tell his disciples Lazarus was dead, instead of saying he was alive and happy in paradise?

The soul of Lazarus was sleeping and his body was rotting. One does not believe in the immortality of soul, as JWs falsely assume, just because he believes in the soul. If someone has a different view, thats ok.

Everything else is vain words from little people who think they are God's judges. I respect all opinions. Only hateful and fanatic people who play God's role, cant do this.

Answer
Hi Christaras,

I haven't been keeping up too much with the board for several days.  I happened to have time to read yesterday's posts with some additional time to answer your question.  I am a person who believes strongly in the method of reproof that the Bible gives, especially the first one that states that an individual should confront their offender personally.  I have written personal messages to many people on this board (from both sides) because I don't feel that it is appropriate to wave a disagreement in public.

If I were in your shoes, what I would have done was send Derrick a respectful message to demonstrate where you disagree and ask him to show you biblically where his differing opinions stem from.  Remember, in this forum, you are the questioner, and he is the answerer.  The purpose of this forum is not the other way around.

Like I said, I didn't read Derrick's message to you, so I cannot answer whether or not he was disrespectful.  If he was, then you should certainly say something to him, but not to every other expert here.  The tone of your messages did come across disrespectful.  You will admit that if you are honest with yourself.  Brenton agrees, and I think that you will find that he and I are very much on the same page with forum decorum.

Now I will try to answer your questions.

You said, " Why Jesus was sad for Lazarus, if Lazarus was happy in paradise?

I have been to many funerals of very devout Christians.  You will commonly see sadness because that person is no longer here with us accompanied with great joy that the person is in heaven with God.  Remember Jesus was human and had human emotions.  I don't see any difference.  Remember that raising Lazarus was an action according to the Father's will which was ultimately to glorify God and make His name known throughout the earth.

Jesus was talking to humans.  He told humans what they understood best.  Why go into deep theological discussion at a time like that?  All they needed to know was that Lazarus was alive again.

That's my very simple answer to those questions.  Again, you are free to disagree with me.  I have some handouts regarding this subject that might interest you.  I can't say that I necessarily agree with them or its premise, but it's an interesting discussion nonetheless.  If you are interested, please e-mail me at biblebeliever76@yahoo.com.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Richard