Jehovah`s Witness/White Robes

Question
Hi Elbert,

Could you explain who Jehovah's Witnesses believe to be the ones with white robes in the book of Revelation? Specifically:

Revelation 6:11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been.

Revelation 7:9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes...

Thank you

Answer
7 After this I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding tight the four winds of the earth, so that no wind could blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree. 2 And I saw another angel ascending from the sunrise,* having a seal of the living God; and he called with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying: “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed+ the slaves of our God in their foreheads.”+

4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, 144,000,+ sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel:+

Now go down to Rev 7:13 The great Multitude , is identified  all who render worship acceptable to God are described as being guided to “fountains of waters of life.” These refreshing fountains represent all the provisions that Jehovah makes for our gaining everlasting life. Yes, by means of Christ’s ransom, “God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.” (Rev. 7:17) Mankind will be lifted to perfection, bringing untold joy to those having the prospect of living forever on earth. Even now,

Regards Elbert

Jehovah`s Witness

Elbert Spears