Satanic evangelists think they can come here and terrorize people with their satanic hellfire and hateful doctrines of the Middle Ages.

I have also sent this to Mr Hepburn, but I cant see it in my inbox. So I resend this interesting subject that exposes Derrick.

They say that Jesus speaks only for the flesh of Lazarus, in John 11.

So according to them Jesus said

11:11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend THE FLESH sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

11:43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, FLESH, come forth.

So according to their brilliant wisdom Jesus raised a zombie, while Lazarus was supposedly alive in paradise.

Look, I believe that there is an inner man, but the Scriptures tell us that soul goes for sleep after death. Only the elect go immediately to Heaven.

Keep up exposing the hateful religion of evangelists that supports hellfire, War in Middle East etc.

Hi Christaras

Thanks for writing

Well we know how much Derrick loves Zombies so it's no surprise I actually read a bit of Derricks reply until I couldn't stand to read it anymore as I became so incensed at his blasphemy and misleading of people. I noticed how typical it was of how Derrick and Christendom are confused over scripture. I noticed he objected to you putting your own interpretation of what sleep means whilst putting his own interpretation on the word sleep!!

Jehovah is not stupid he doesn't leave the Bible up to guess work everyone knows what sleep means it doesn't mean your soul has floated out of your body and is alive somewhere else separate from your flesh Derrick's theology is ridiculous. None of Jesus disciples when he made that comment would have even thought that, they knew what sleep meant why do you think the disciples said this

12 Therefore the disciples said to him: “Lord, if he has gone to rest, he will get well.

Derrick's understanding and explanations are pathetic and cringeworthy to read if I'm being honest

One point I did notice though that I think is a problem for people regarding the immortality of the soul is that they can't figure out the resurrection without it, they seem to think that your soul has to float back in the same body else you would be a clone In my experience that is the main difficulty for people. So consider these two point's.

1)You don't have the same body you where born with anyway

2)You are DNA which is a code a code is not a clone of a code it ACTUALLY is that code. A code on a door lock let's say 907684 is 907684 it's not a clone of 907684 it is it. You can put that code on any door lock and it's still 907684 not a clone of it

We are a unique code everyone has a different code Jehovah can put our code in any body he feels like and it is still us not a clone. Amazing aye!!

That's the way I see it and that's the way Jehovah has allowed us to see it in human terms.

Final point. Everything is in human terms Jehovah in his vast wisdom has done that for a specific reason. Just think about that, before you go believing Derricks mumbo jumbo that Jehovah doesn't have the teaching ability or wisdom to allow us to understand him in human terms. It's purely made up on Derrick's part and unfortunately many are lead astray by plucked out of thin air lies like that. Why do you think the scriptures contain a number of metaphors?? Also think about that.

Take Care

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.