Jehovah`s Witness/ZOMBIE TEACHING OF "EVANGELISTS"

Question
Sir Hepburn they are really ridiculous, lol!

They say that in John 11th chapter Jesus speaks just for the flesh of Lazarus.

So according to them, Jesus said:

11:11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend the FLESH sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

11:43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, FLESH, come forth.

So according to their brilliant wisdom, Jesus raised a zombie body, and then called the conscious soul of Lazarus from paradise to enter the body.

Look, I believe that man has a soul apart from his body. But as the Scriptures show the soul goes for sleep after death. Only the elect go immediately to heaven.

Born again evangelists are not only ridiculous, they are insanely fanatic and hateful with people of different opinions.

Keep up the good work of exposing their insanely hateful religion of hellfire, war support in Middle East etc.

Have a good day

Answer
Hello Christrars,

Thank you for your thoughts

May I ask, please , that even though you will disagree with the comments and beliefs of other people, I would appreciate it when writing to me that you please refrain from using lol .  People are entitled to their belief systems.  That is one thing God gave us that we all share free will, so to put peoples ideas down that they hold dear with lol is not a nice thing to do, so please refrain from using it or other derogative remarks about what people believe.

I personally disagree with your assumption that... "that man has a soul apart from his body"... and it would be an unloving thing for me to laugh at your belief.  The Bible teaches that man became the living soul (Gen 2:7 ), you and I and every one else that has ever lived are souls.  We sin and we die (Ecc 18:4,20 )

You know, sometimes I think all of us can become fanatical about a subject at some time.  I will endeavour to try to show respect for the other person while doing my best to highlight Bible truth

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenton Hepburn