Jehovah`s Witness/Just an opinion

Question
Hello DW

I have a question for you I understand it's impossible to answer really but I would like your opinion. How many do you think will survive armageddon?

Answer
Hello mate

Thanks for writing

WOW what a question!!

I really don't know, but here are some things I do know. It will be a great crowd that no man can number. I should imagine running into the millions 4 maybe, 5 million pure guess of course!!

I know that those who are deceived won't be there just like Eve was deceived, why because something about them is missing. What is missing is different in every case.

For this man he was deceived by riches

Mark 10:

"20 The man said to him: “Teacher, all these things I have kept from my youth on.” 21 Jesus looked at him and felt love for him and said, “One thing is missing about you: Go, sell what things you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come be my follower.” 22 But he grew sad at the answer and went away grieved, for he had many possessions"

Mark 4:

19"the deceptive power of riches"

Eve was deceived by the Devil what was missing about her was she was unable to prevent herself going from this sinful thought.

Gen 3:

6 "Consequently, the woman saw that the tree was good for food and that it was something desirable to the eyes, yes, the tree was pleasing to look at........

to committing this sin

So she began taking of its fruit and eating it"

Yes Eve had the sinful thought before she manifested that sin.(Think about this scriptural lesson)

Now I also know most who are not deceived will also not be there, the deliberately wicked, the deliberately disobedient, the deliberate blasphemers. These are like the Pharisees. They are also just like Adam because Adam's sin was willful too.

1 Tim 2:

14" Also, Adam was not deceived"

Paul said this about them

2 Tim 4:

"according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled"

So do you want to get out of bed early and go knocking on complete strangers doors, go to the meeting straight after a long and stressful day at work or study the Bible when your favourite T.V programs on?? OR do you want to say "I'm saved" and then just do whatever you like, because it doesn't matter ??

Who's having there ear's tickled us or Christendom??

So they won't be there.

I also know this.

Jehovah has no problem doing this when such a thing becomes necessary.

"and I will judge between a sheep and a sheep"

and he also has no problem doing this when such a thing becomes necessary

Ezekiel 34:

2 "Woe to the shepherds of Israel, who have been feeding themselves! Is it not the flock that the shepherds should feed?"

Now of course we know these things have happened in the past, but the lesson is that no one can or will escape Jehovah's judgement. No matter who you think you are.

1 Cor 10:

12 "So let the one who thinks he is standing beware that he does not fall"

Hope this answered your question

Take Care

http://www.jw.org/en/  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW