Jehovah`s Witness/Commendation and Thanks

Question
Hi DW

This is not a question per se but I just wanted to write to you to thank you for exposing the churches and to commend you for your recent change in how you respond to certain questions. I used to feel quite disturbed reading the constant arguments on this forum but I must say in recent times your conduct has been above reproach and your message has become more understandable,so I want to say thank you for that.

Regards

Answer
Hi mate

Thanks for writing and for your kind words.

When you consider John, Jesus, Stephen and Peter really attacked the Pharisees not personally but because of their bloodguilt for the Christ and for keeping the common people away from God. When you consider Elijah mocked false religion. You can see there is allowances made for that message to be told at times and under certain circumstances but of course it's all related to the message not personal attacks.

When you see the difference between the two it all becomes clear.

All apostates and opposers do is criticize Jehovah's witnesses about things they personally don't agree with. As soon as you show them that their opinion disagrees with the Bible they slink away lie in wait then come back and repeat the same thing again, hoping someone naïve will hear. They attack the governing body for what we used to believe or for mistakes they have made. Yet when you say to them "show me a scripture that shows me that mistakes or refinements in understanding prove the governing body aren't being used by Jehovah" they can't do it, they just slink away lie in wait then come back and repeat the same thing again, hoping someone naïve will hear. Yet we can show many scriptures showing refinement in understanding and mistakes have been made by every one of Jehovah's servants except Jesus.

My problem with Christendom is firstly the hypocrisy . Here's one example of many they criticize us for saying Jehovah wants people to be Jehovah's witnesses whilst at the same time telling others that God wants them to be Christian. Secondly it's the stupidity don't get me wrong I'm not saying all members of Christendom are stupid in fact most I have real empathy for and have some real interesting discussions on the doors. But when a member of Christendom believes that he has the truth and believes in Arianism and his fellow "brother in Christ" also has the truth yet believes in modalism. You can't get any more stupid as far as I'm concerned, that's just nuts. When members of Christendom are telling you that you can't tell apart a true or false Christian by their bible teachings you just have to believe them when they say they have Holy Spirit dwelling in them. Again you can't get any more stupid it's crazy talk. When a member of Christendom is telling you that you get to pick and choose where to use logic and where not too yet can't show a scripture that even say's that whilst at the same time saying it's wrong to spread men's teachings it should be the bible's we follow. It's a plain example of hypocrisy and stupidity all in one. Thirdly it's the fact they put their own opinion over the word of God just plucking things out of thin air adding things to the bible that aren't even there believing and spreading things because some other person told them it. It just becomes nauseating.

Why this adds up to a problem for me about Christendom is they are stopping the people getting close too God they are making him so distant from the people just like the Pharisees did and it makes my blood boil as it did my Lords . Turning God into a mystery, an evil torturer, a god who takes babies to be angels. Trying to tell people that God has the same mentality as the main character in Saw 2 .This are disgusting blasphemies against God they are total lies and make a mockery of a number of scriptures including this one

James 4:

8" Draw close to God, and he will draw close to you"

This is why od has this too say to Christendom

Rev 18:

4 And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues. 5 For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind. 6 Repay her in the way she treated others, yes, pay her back double for the things she has done; in the cup she has mixed, mix a double portion for her. 7 To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For she keeps saying in her heart: ‘I sit as queen, and I am not a widow, and I will never see mourning.’ 8 That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong"

I can honestly say that I believe Christendom has been fully exposed as false the only ones who believe it are either those who have yet too learn or just plainly want to believe it.

2 Tim 2:

3" For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled"

These ones I have no sympathy for. The others time is running out.

Thank you for writing follow up if you need, take care

jw.org

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW