Jehovah`s Witness/

what do you think of as it was announced that its a new tool to help us in preaching work and that a sign is going to be placed on kingdom halls. Is that a new light from Jehovah since GB is guided by Jehovah himself.

Hi CT,

What do I think about as a tool in the preaching work? Being purely objective, it is a good move towards a modern marketing/sales model on the part of the WT Society. The WT has, for far too long, held onto a marketing/sales model from the early 20th century that no longer works.

In the early to mid 20th century here in the US, companies like GRIT newspaper, Fuller brushes, Watkins, Avon, and even the WT all prospered with the door-to-door in person presentation of their products. It is obvious that that model no longer works, otherwise more companies would still be doing it. The WT is the relentless hanger-on to door-to-door cold calling. Their sales people (publishers) know full well that this activity is a waste of time.

So, a good move on the part of the WT, even if a generation late. And, is a polished and professionally done site. The web is the first choice for information for most people today. Door-to-door marketing is seen negatively and as something for lower caliber companies.

Is on Kingdom Halls new light from Jehovah since GB is guided by Jehovah himself? You bet your britches. Just like the pyramids of Egypt foretold 1914 and Bible chronology proves that 6,000 years of man's existence occurred in October 1975.
Robert Jones

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert Jones

1. How the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses is stuctured, how it operates, and how it exercises control over its members. 2. What Jehovah's Witnesses believe, why, and who determines doctrine.

It is a waste of time to argue with Jehovah's Witnesses or to present lists of scriptural proofs to show where they are in error. Jehovah's Witnesses listen only the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" and immediately accept changes that come through the pages of The Watchtower magazine.

I survived 1975. For 32 years, from 1968 to 2000, I embraced and promoted everything coming through Jehovah's sole channel of communication, the "Faithful and Discreet Slave." I accepted doctrinal changes as "new light", meat in due season, from the Slave Class.

Was an elder the last 13 years, WT Study Conductor, Congregation Secretary, Book Study Conductor, and occasional Pioneer. Never "irregular" or "inactive" as the labels go. I have not been reproved or disfellowshipped. I no longer attend meetings or practice the religion. I have not started smoking, drinking, gambling, using drugs, or had any sort of emotional breakdown. How silly.

I am not a servant of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave", the WTBTS, or any other man-made organization. I hope to explain, not defend, the beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses. I believe in universal truths such as kindness, humility, charity, and love. I do not believe that God selected a special group, the Jews or CT Russell followers for example, to receive a special message or blessing. I do not believe that one religion has it all right and therfore other religions are wrong. I believe it is a delusion for one group of humans to claim that "God chose us and therefore God did not choose you." I consider spirituality to be a personal endeavor that each person must discover for themselves.

Degree in Computer Programming. Not applicable here.