Jehovah`s Witness/I'm just curious

Question
Hi Derrick,
 I've been following this forum for quite sometime and I noticed that you're always under attack by the JW's. I have found that you are an intelligent man with your own ideas of what's right and wrong. Furthermore, as Christians they shouldn't be so critical of you.
 I just wanted you to know that you have a lot of people that read this forum that are behind you.

Gratefully,

Abraham

Answer
Good morning, and thank you for writing with your kind words.

Most of the time, people attack what they feel threatened by.  Yes, they have speant a lot of time focusing on, slandering, and attacking me.  But you know what?  It doesn't bother me in the least, because that is precisely what Jesus said people would do to those who proclaim the truth of the Bible, and His true Gospel.  I fully expect it, and it doesn't deter me in the slightest.  I know my own heart and that my motives are pure, and that my greatest desire is to see JWs come to the truth of the Gospel of Christ, and to equip Christians with solid Biblical answers to defend their faith.  They can claim from now until eternity that I "hate" them, oppose them, or whatever....But none of that matters in the least.

Like you, countless people have noticed that some of them have employed the use of slander and lying, and have succeeded in harming their own credibility.  

As I've always said, and will say again....If they believe something is in error from the Scripture, they have every right to address it, post a rebuttal from the Scriptures, or whatever they wish to do.  Nobody, including me, has an issue with that.  But when it becomes personal and slanderous, then they only reveal that they are fearful and intimidated.  

My issue is, and always has been, about the teachings and doctrines of the Organization, and the power it has over its members' thinking.  It never has been about the people individually.  Furthermore, I make every effort to make sure my "ideas" are rooted completely in the inspired and inerrant Word of God, and not in merely my own thoughts and opinions.

Anyway, thank you for writing with your encouragement, and God bless.

Derrick

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland