Jehovah`s Witness/opposers

You do not have The Hold Of The Truth just because you say you say you do-And just because brain dead people like me who gave 32 years of my life to a bunch of nonsense does not mean it is the truth. Just because you have several million zombies following you do not mean you only have the truth. There are many many more Jim Jones"s.They all have followers. Those crooked tv preachers are no worse than the jws. A bunch of old bent over men sitting at their desk and voting on subjects that concern the followers.WTB and Tobbaco? Documents show tax returns with money made from investment in tobacco industries.It is a trust fund set up for the wtb. How come they accept these dividends?How come?

I agree with much of your assessment of JW's and the rest of the religious world.
In some ways, they are even more invasive of our civil liberties than most religions, and could easily be found guilty of federal crimes in this respect. This just tells me that most of their convicted "apostates" are not the vindictive type that the ogr' wishes to present them to be.
However, with complicated stock options such as inexplicable "derivatives", one would be hard-pressed to find any portfolio that is entirely clean.
Did you know that most 401K brokers are investing the money of retirees in the porno industry ?

Likewise, inheritances have been handed over to the Society that are not in their best interests, including the majority of ownership in the clone program that delivers missiles for the purpose of warfare.
I don't know if they have dumped their ownership of such stock as it would be a conflict of their anti-fleshly warfare interests, if they still own it.
Either way, it may be worth looking into. It has been years since I heard of that one.

Jehovah`s Witness

Ken the Apostate ?

Extensive scriptural doctrines pertaining to Jehovah's Witnesses. Also, some knowledgeable support for those who get railroaded in a religious setting by the evils of pretentious piety and corporate protectionism that are so pervasive in religion in general. Individuals are most often used as scapegoats for the sins of others in such circumstances, and I wish to help such ones to see that their faith is not completely in vain, as certain "men of God" would like for us to believe .

Quite personal: With a mother, aunt and grandmother as Jehovah's Witnesses, I began in the Theocratic Ministry School at age 7, and was baptised at age 19 until being disfellowshipped at age 27 by a consortium of elders hand-picked by an apostate sorcerer serving as a Circuit Overseer . My complaint for which I was disfellowshipped was directly against him for a practice of spiritism, of which I had been an eyewitness, and at the time, the elder's handbook and/or organization book directed them to contact the circuit overseer in charge, who of course was the selfsame sorcerer. The falling-axe talk was also given on a Thursday night; one given just before disfellowshipping someone, pertaining to "partaking unworthily" of which I was also apparently convicted. The first year of my partaking, the sorcerer returned to my home congregation to give the memorial talk. By then I was in another circuit at a quick-build Kingdom Hall I had contributed some time to , and had attended another memorial service prior to my disfellowshipment upon returning to my home cong' some months later . Prior to disfellowshipment I returned home only to lose my job due to pressure of the disfellowshipping procedure. Shortly after, I went traveling for work in various places in my state of birth while attending regularly at several Kingdom Halls under the flag of "unclean" as a disfellowshipped JW. No attempt was ever made to reinstate me, and I got tired of hearing their talks and their "Pioneer Spirit", while condemning me simply because I was "disfellowshipped". The sorcerer was soon promoted to "District Overseer" and is now retired from his duties and living out his days in comfort and approval in South Carolina. His "Pioneer Spirit" is a must-have among JW's and they are oftentimes interrogated by zealots to make sure they all maintain it's destructive sectarianism in their hearts and minds. It is the most honorable institution among everday witnesses.

None, apparently. Satan seeks to destroy individual anointed ones by any means he can find. Demonic influences, even within Christianity, are admitted by the apostles to be found as one of his favorite tools for such a purpose. Jehovah's Witnesses are by no means imune to their activities.

No publications: ... however, I have engaged in many discussions since 1998 on internet Apologetics websites, including Matt Slick's site of which I am banned for life because I left it to it's devices for a while. I have several postings and discussions on the History Channel's discussion board under "History of Christianity as "EWBinSC"(Evil Whipping Boy in South Carolina).

None in a secular sense. I have read the Bible 6-8 times in it's entirety, always accompanied with prayer and supplication. Many Watchtower studies and self-study of Watchtower publications. I don't read any of it now, except on occasion if a picture on the cover strikes my interest.

Was once inducted into the National Honor Society as a child, but refused their functions and meetings due to my association with Jehovah's Witnesses.