Jehovah`s Witness/Derrick is looking for trouble

Question
Hey DW this is my message for the readers here I just want to make you all aware that Derrick Holland is just looking for trouble with all his recent posts . He is just stirring the pot and doesn't impress anybody. Why can't he stick to what the bible say's and stop drawing attention to himself? hmm wonder why!!

Thanks for posting DW

Much agape

Answer
Hi mate thanks for writing

None of Christendom can stick to the bible here's just a few questions they can't answer.

Luke 10:

22"no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son"

Why doesn't the holy spirit know ??

Col 1:

15 "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation"

How can you be born and of creation yet eternal??

Col 2:

22" referring to things that all perish with their use, according to the commands and teachings of men"

Which of these are teachings of men "arianism", "trinity", or "modalism"??

John 16:

13 "However, when that one comes, the spirit of the truth, he will guide you into all the truth"

Why can't holy spirit guide Christendom into all truth??

Gen 3:

19 "For dust you are and to dust you will return"

Why didn't God tell Adam he was going to hellfire??

Matt 7:

21 “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!"

Why do these ones who believe in Jesus end up destroyed??

These are a handful of hundreds of scriptures Derrick and Christendom can't answer so they draw attention away from the scriptures and onto themselves just as the Bible said they would.

Acts 20: 30 "men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away the disciples after THEMSELVES"

This is Christendom all over. Listen to my personal opinion , my personal opinion is all important. Remind you of someone??

Gen 3:

5 "For God knows that in the very day you eat from it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and bad"

Yep Satan the pioneer of "independent thinking" the expression constantly on Christendoms lips. Thinking independently from God.

This is why Babylon the great fully deserves her judgement.

"Get out of her my people"(Rev 18:4)

Follow up if you need

Take Care

http://www.jw.org/en/  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW