Jehovah`s Witness/Jesus's resurrection follow up

Abdijah wrote at 2014-07-08 14:27:55
Bro King's responses to your questions are excellent, and he may have mentioned this, so I will re-emphasize it if he did, or add it it if he did not: Please read 1 Corinthians 15:44 & 45 and that plainly shows that Jesus was raised as a spirit.

“It is sown a physical body; it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one. So it is written: ‘The first man Adam became a living person.’ The last Adam [Jesus] became a life-giving spirit .”  

Derrick wrote at 2014-07-08 23:32:05
This answer seems like a cop out due to the complete lack of any Scripture to support the expert's position.  The person asking the question asked for a Scripture showing Christ dissolving His flesh before entering Heaven.  This seems a reasonable request, if such an event actually took place.  But instead of just providing the Scripture asked for, the expert instead makes a judgment against the person by implying that they wouldn't believe any amount of Scriptures provided.

A thought....Instead of making a prediction about what the person would do with the Scriptures while not providing any, why not just provide one, and then let the questioner do with it whatever they will?

Oh wait....There are none that show Jesus dissolving His flesh before entering Heaven.  Maybe that's the real reason why none was given, and it has nothing to do with the questioner not accepting them.  In other words....when stumped, just imply the questioner wouldn't accept them anyway, and don't let on that you really don't have any.

Timothy wrote at 2014-08-11 20:28:46
Jesus was raised from the dead with a body! How else could He come to them without them being afraid of Him. If Jesus was a ghost then He would get no where with His Disiples because they would be afraid of Him. Thomas felt the wounds of Jesus hands and His side. Jesus was there 100 % raised in a body. Jesus did not deceive them when He told them that He was not a spirit or ghost. Jesus had real flesh wounds on His body!  It could not have been any other way!  

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert King