Jehovah`s Witness/Jesus's resurrection follow up

Question
Hello Robert.  I don't believe you answered my question. Why did Jesus say he had flesh and bones. You mentioned in your answer more than once that He had flesh and blood. I dont remember reading anywhere that Jesus dissolved his flesh before entering heaven. Can you show me which book and chapter, so I can study it?

Answer
God is a spirit. Angels are spirits. Satan is a spirit. All those who are in union with Christ will become immortal spirits. If you think Jesus is a bloodless, flesh and bone mortal and can exist in the spirit dimension in unapproachable light next to Jehovah himself I doubt that any amount of scriptures could convince you otherwise.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert King