Jehovah`s Witness/Jesus's resurrection follow up

Hello Robert.  I don't believe you answered my question. Why did Jesus say he had flesh and bones. You mentioned in your answer more than once that He had flesh and blood. I dont remember reading anywhere that Jesus dissolved his flesh before entering heaven. Can you show me which book and chapter, so I can study it?

God is a spirit. Angels are spirits. Satan is a spirit. All those who are in union with Christ will become immortal spirits. If you think Jesus is a bloodless, flesh and bone mortal and can exist in the spirit dimension in unapproachable light next to Jehovah himself I doubt that any amount of scriptures could convince you otherwise.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert King

I can answer general Bible questions or questions regarding the teachings of the Watchtower Society, and questions and issues among Jehovah's Witnesses. Special interest is in Bible prophecy and the return of Christ.

Have been a pioneer minister of Jehovah's Witnesses during the 80's and an appointed elder for about 10 years. Also, I was an approved "expert" on All Experts some years ago, but could not keep up with the questions. I was disfellowshipped for exposing the Watchtower's 10-year partnership with the United Nations and for publishing the book Jehovah Himself Has Become King.

The Jerusalem above

Self published a 500+ page book called Jehovah Himself Has Become King, which is an in-depth exploration of Bible prophecy.

Always a pupil, always a teacher