Jehovah`s Witness/Talking to Jehovah

When they tell us in the meetings to talk to Jehovah when ever you can and let him know your concerns or thoughts, do we have to end the talks as it were a prayer by saying "We ask this in Jesus name, Amen" or can it be like a normal talk we would have with a close friend?

Jehovah allows humble people to enjoy a close relationship with him only through Jesus. ... The Bible says: “God recommends his own love to us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”

Only through Jesus can humble people come to know Jehovah and enjoy closeness and intimacy with him. ... Paul wrote: “God recommends his own love to us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”

In the apostle John’s Gospel, Jesus states: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6) He also says: “The Father will give you anything you ask him in my name.” (John 15:16,

Also ,think for a moment, about Jehovah's position as the " most high" who willingly gave his son as the ultimate sacrifice that enables us to approach him in the first place.My thought is ,It would certainly show that we are grateful for those two acts of Love ( John 3:16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his only begotten son.

So as for me , It would be proper for us to say something like : Jehovah it is through your beloved Son that i wish to approach you .Then you are able to talk to him as you would a close friend.

I am so sorry i waited so long to respond.

Jehovah`s Witness

Elbert Spears

I have been a student of the Bible since 1974 and a witness for 18 Years.I do not wish to be considered an Expert in this category because I, like everyone else will never cease to learn.However answering questions is here is very enjoyable ,Even though some continue trying to discredit me and my Brothers and Sisters. May Jehovah continue to his lovibg support .

With many years of bible study as a foundation, I enjoy aswering any question that applies to the bible. I like intelligent questions that require sincere answers.I can not answer silly questions.

34 years of Bible Study