Jehovah`s Witness/Why should I follow Jws

Question
Hello Abdijah

When I think of the work that Jesus done on the cross, to draw mankind back to God.
Nailing mans kinds sin to the cross ( all mans kinds sin )
I just thing how much God really loves us.
John 3v16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
To allow such a cruel death of Jesus to bring me in union with Him.
I have never felt so much love in all my life.
By someone I never knew.
33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
Tree is many scriptures that repeat this as am sure you yourself know.

I am so grateful to God, sending Jesus and it was His Blood that was final, not like the Old Testament with the blood of Goats, birds,and everything that had blood.
Am just so grateful for Jesus Christ.
He paid for All mankind..

How Abdijah
I have had Jws at my door saying!
Satan is confusing me and am not following the right people!!
Am not into following people!
More to the out pouring of the Holy Spirt.
God is no respecter of persons, as the bible clearly states.
If an Ass can be used! As stated in the bible.
I think I can be used!

But the Jws believe that I follow the devil!
Because am not in their Church setting.

Am not is believer in following man.
Only the one who died for my sins .

Can you explain why the Jws have this mindset that I must join their church setting?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

Answer
Hello, and thank you for your question.

You are right—you should not follow people, Jehovah’s Witnesses or anyone else; you should follow our leader, Jesus Christ. (Matthew 23:10; 1 Peter 2:21 )

Jesus taught us that God requires we worship “in spirit and in truth.” (John 4:24 )
He also said that we must come to know his Father, “the only true God, and the one he sent forth, Jesus Christ.” (John 17:3 )

Just becoming a member of our Congregation will not save you, because Jesus said only those doing the will of his Father would be saved. (Matthew 7:21 )

Not all religious groups are doing his will. If we are a good person, but a member of a group that teaches falsehoods, or practices things the Bible condemns, where do we stand with God? The answer is found in Revelation 18:4 , where we read: “Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” The “her” is the world empire of all false religion, pictured as a great whore called “Babylon the Great.”

So the question is, how can you tell which group is doing God’s will, and which ones are not? It is by their beliefs and teachings, and by their actions.
Jesus said one could identify his disciples by the self-sacrificing love they would have for one another. NOTE:

“A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.” — John 13: 34, 35 .
AND
“This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” — John 15: 12, 13 .

This love can be displayed in a number of ways, but one very observable one is during wartime: Jehovah’s Witnesses are willing to go to prison, or even to die, before we take up arms against our brothers and sisters in other lands, or against anyone else for that matter.

We are not here to judge any individuals, but to provide a sure hope for the future. Do not forget that Jesus condemned the false religion of his day in the harshest of terms. (Matthew 23:1—36; John 8:37—44 )

You will find a lot more information in Kingdom News # 37 called The End of False Religion Is Near! You can find it at this link: http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102006290

Hope this helps,

Abdijah

Jehovah`s Witness

Abdijah