Jehovah`s Witness/God's Word of Truth and Christendom's Snake Oil!

Question
Brother Rando,

Eddie G here. Been a while but I was wondering what do you think of this?

Do you know who is the Prime Merchant of snake oil today?

Well we don't need to look far, but the answer is patently obvious.

It's no other than Christendom.

Here's why.

Just a few.

God's OWN Word the Bible says:

“. . .May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.” (Psalm 83:18)

“I am Jehovah. That is my name; I give my glory to no one else, Nor my praise to graven images.” (Isaiah 42:8)

And that:

“. . . everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved; For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be those who escape, just as Jehovah has said, The survivors whom Jehovah calls.”” (Joel 2:32)

But what does Christendom is selling people to buy?

Snake Oil!

No! Of course not says her peddlers, God's name is LORD and that He is Three Person in One.

He is God The Almighty, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost.

He is The Trinity Godhead you know.

But snake oil I say! Right from the two pronged-tongue of Satan the devil himself, the Great Snake!

God's Word says:

“. . .Look! All the souls—to me they belong. As the soul of the father so also the soul of the son—to me they belong. The soul who sins is the one who will die.” (Ezekiel 18:4)

Yet what do the sellers of death say?

No, "the soul doesn't die but IS immortal".

And furthermore they proudly exclaim like a true merchants of snake oil they are, "the good soul will go to heaven but the wicked will forever burn in Hell Fire - forever in hell fire".

Yet God's Word clearly says:

“that in the Grave you would conceal me, That you would hide me until your anger passes by, That you would set a time limit for me and remember me!” (Job 14:13)

That there's no such literal place as Hell Fire but a literal Grave in which both the righteous (even Job) and the wicked ones end up - to be resurrected according to God's will.

Furthermore, they confused people of the true nature of Jehovah God. They turn him into both a cruel God and a loving God of mystery.

Now, we're getting to the end of this system of things. Soon Peace and Security will be declared by the Nations. And what should we expect the merchants of snake will do?

They will join the proclamation of course! dragging along with them their blind followers (like Satan the dragon himself who dragged along with him a third of the angels)to their impending end.  

The nations are drinking the poisonous snake oil and they are getting drunk along the way unable to see the light of God's Word.

How glad are we to be free from the shackles of Christendom and Babylon the Great!!!

May Jehovah God's name be vindicated and his sovereignty uphold forever!!!

Thoughts brother Rando?

Answer
Brothers and Sisters, as 2034 comes and goes, continue walking in faith so that the Day of Jehovah
Brothers and Sisters,  
Hello Brother "G"!  Glad to hear from you and the witness you are giving in exposing Christendom's (Apostate Christianity's) False Teachings of Poisonous snake oil, WORMWOOD.  Your hard work is much appreciated!

There comes a point in time that we will know.  For 100 years now, Satan has been waging war with Jehovah's seed here on earth.  That seed as the "Overlapping Generation" is now entering into their "Final Sealing" .   How long will this "sealing process" take?  Two months, two years, twenty years? I don't know.  All I know, that it has begun as of late 2014.

Get this Brother and gain understanding.  We are now at 115,000 Congregations Worldwide.  The Governing Body says we are short 29,000 Congregations today!  Have you ever added those numbers up?  Using our current growth rate, it would take twenty years to fulfill that demand.  Therefore, we can be confident that the "sealing process" would cover a period of time covering "two days" prophetically speaking.  

"He will revive us after two days. On the third day he will raise us up, And we will live before him. We will know, we will earnestly seek to know Jehovah. His going out is as certain as the dawn; He will come to us like a pouring rain, Like a spring rain that saturates the earth." (Hosea 6:2-3)

Jesus Christ has been working on building the foundation of God's Heavenly Temple, the New Jerusalem since Pentecost 33 CE, so it is logical that the "sealing" of the chosen ones, the 144,000 would be completed by Pentecost 2033 CE.  With each passing memorial, partaking will be less likely as we approach 144,000 Congregations.  The memorial itself will continue, but the partaking would eventually cease.

It's this "Sealing Event" that brings on the Great Tribulation, not the earthly events of distress ! "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.  And I heard the number of those who were sealed, 144,000" (Rev 7:3-4) The time left is Reduced!

Brothers and Sisters, as 2034 comes and goes, continue walking in faith so that the Day of Jehovah doesn't come upon on you as a snare. For the unfaithful cannot not stand before the son of man.  

Take Care and Philia! (To the end. Matthew 24:13)
Brother Rando

PS... What will be our theme for 2034?  Earnestly seek to know Jehovah. (Hosea 6:3)

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando