Jehovah`s Witness/How Clean! That is the question!

Hello T

Greeting T
First! If l may ask you just a few Questions?
Regarding being a loyal Jehovah witness!

First, how do you know who to befriend outside  the JW church.
Are you able to go and have coffee, go to the gym, shopping, tell them your worries.
Everyday daily things?
And if your not!
Why not?
Could you give me a reasonable answer?

Hello "whosoever"

First let me say that JW's do not go to church, we attend the Kingdom Hall.

All JW's live among and work among people who are not JW's, we do not live in an enclosed commune of some type. When natural disasters happen, we are one of the first people to be on the scene and we help others along with our own, it's just we don't get credit for it, but has many occurrences of such. We don't do it for credit, but I'm just saying it because many people do not know that.    

Personally I befriend people who have the same goals as I do, even before I became a JW I still chose to be around people who had the same goals as I did and I chose to not be around certain people who were for one, liars, stealers, drug users, etc.  

Now that I am a JW, I still choose to not be around those type of people.  If you don't have anything in common with a person and all they are interested in are things that are detestable to you, then why would anyone want to be around someone who they have nothing in common with?  

Me, as a JW, strive to do as Jesus said, to love my neighbor as myself, so will I have coffee with a non JW, yes, have I gone to the gym with a non JW, yes.  Will I tell a non JW some things about me personally?  Yes.  

Will I watch who I am around because I have a goal that I am headed towards, you bet I will.  I have no problem saying that.  If I love talking about Jehovah and his Kingdom and a non JW does not then what's the point?

Have a good day

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)