Jehovah`s Witness/Derrick and Bible's understanding

I read a message about Derrick and I would like to say I have noticed the same thing. People who belong in the same religion as Derrick ask for direct quotes from the Bible, even if the Bible clearly points to an understanding. They're looking to words rather than meaning.

And I also saw in another message that he calls me poor with no understanding, wanting to fit the Bible to my understanding.
Its like what an orthodox told me. He said that JW's images of the new world are unreal because we dont know how the new world will be! I told him the purpose of the image is to give the message of happiness in the New World, not to give an actual and accurate picture of the New World.

So guys like them are looking to images and words, but they just cant get the meaning. Theyre looking what is outside, not what is inside.

But wait a minute...hypocrite Derrick cant give a direct quote about the Trinity in the Bible, yet this is a conclusion of him from the Scriptures.

Derrick busted, lol!!!

Hi Christaras

Nice to hear from you. I hope you are well

This is one big problem with proud people they are highly hypocritical. Satan accused God of lying whilst lying.

Gen 3:

4 At this the serpent said to the woman: “YOU positively will not die.

Satan set the pattern and his seed follow suit. Which is why you will get this kind of thing within the realms of babylon the great. Derrick is a prime example it's good that he is here in a way because he exposes christendom very well all by himself.

The Jehovah's witnesses are the most logical of all religions. When it comes to logical argument against Jehovah's witnesses there is not one that can be used against us. The problem can be that people misunderstand our beliefs. As an example, we believe that the bible contains solid truths and interpretations. Interpretations are subject to change, truths are not. People don't understand that , but isn't that what we automatically understand everywhere as humans anyway in medicine, science, health, education etc etc. The concept is not foreign or illogical to us in our lives. Which is why the bible shows many demonstrations of this very thing. Here's just one.

John 21:  21"Peter said to Jesus: “Lord, what about this man?” 22 Jesus said to him: “If it is my will for him to remain until I come, of what concern is that to you? You continue following me.” 23 So the saying went out among the brothers that this disciple would not die. However, Jesus did not say to him that he would not die, but he said: “If it is my will for him to remain until I come, of what concern is that to you"

There's many examples of this in scripture words being open to interpretation and being corrected later. This is how you distinguish the haughty from the humble.

Christendom are proud and desperate. I mean look at Derrick recently trying to use a sentence that I typed against me, that I don't believe and never have believed. How desperate is that??

Derrick knows I don't believe that I've made it clear I don't believe that so why keep trying to use it against me?? The answer is obvious. All he can really be arguing is that I don't check my sentences before I type them. So why did Derrick write this then "The WT also has the problem of illustrating that the "7 times" in Daniel are intended as prophecy for future events, rather than a period of time in Nebuchadnezzar's life" then deny he believes that?? Christendom are hypocrites pure and simple.

Satan has members of his false religion on this forum for one reason and one reason only to hinder the truth and to cause trouble.

Follow up if you need

Take Care  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.