Hello. Lol! Derrick's illogical teaching exposed.

Hi again mate

It's amazing how illogical Christendom are.

I quickly glanced through Derrick's reply this morning and seven points really stood out.

1)Again he just cannot defend his doctrine. He put's it on the back burner and instead tries to concentrate on me. Doesn't this sound strange to you??

2)Again he tries to use logic to understand verses but fails to realize that there is no scripture that tells you which verses you can read logically and which ones you don't have too. This verse here just for an example

1 Cor 2:

16" For “who has come to know the mind of Jehovah, so that he may instruct him"?

Why does he try to explain this logically not illogically?? This is the whole point!! Derrick can never quote any scripture at anyone. The question will always be the same. How do you know whether this scripture is to be read logically or not??

One of the big problems for Derrick is this. All he has to do is quote a scripture to try and show something from the bible and all the person needs to say is "I don't believe that verse is to be read logically" he cannot say anything, his argument ends there!! Because that is exactly what he does!!

3)Another shocking admission namely that verses like this

Acts 2:

42 And they continued devoting themselves to the teaching of the apostles"

Don't apply to today. Making the claim that parts of the bible are out of date doesn't do his cause any good whatsoever. What a disgusting blasphemy!!

I wonder if Derrick thinks Jesus words here are out of date??

John 15:

20 "if they have observed my word, they will also observe yours"

If so are these words also out of date??

John 14:

6 "Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life"

How does Derrick know which of Jesus words are out of date and which ones aren't?? Where is the scripture that tells him this??

4)Christendom are so far behind Jehovah's witnesses spiritually that it's uncanny. This scripture is becoming more and more apparent as time draws to a conclusion

Dan 12:

10 "And the wicked ones will act wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand; but those having insight will understand"

5) He still doesn't understand the difference between a current understanding and a correct teaching, yet he's studied us extensively!! He's just a blatant liar I exposed that ages ago! He still does not realize that the light even got brighter for Jesus. Further he doesn't realize that even the apostle Paul went to see the governing body to find out what he was allowed to teach about taking blood.

Acts 15:

2 But after quite a bit of dissension and disputing by Paul and Bar′na·bas with them, it was arranged for Paul, Bar′na·bas, and some of the others to go up to the apostles and elders in Jerusalem regarding this issue...27 We are therefore sending Judas and Silas, so that they also may report the same things by word of mouth. 28 For the holy spirit and WE OURSELVES have favored adding no further burden to you except these necessary things: 29 to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols, from blood"

Maybe this scripture is also out of date. Again I'd like to know how Derrick picks which scriptures are out of date and which ones aren't!!

6) He appears to not realize that half truths are also lies . He quotes me on divorce but fails to quote my explanation on why I made that comment. Derrick doesn't practice what he preaches ALL the liars are going to the second death.

7)He still doesn't get that I can read, examine and explain EVERY single verse logically, whereas he cannot. That alone tells you that was how the bible was written.

Interesting that we have Derrick picking and choosing where to use logic and where not too and now picking and choosing which scriptures apply and which ones no longer apply! The more Derrick speaks the more Christendom are exposed as fakes!

Take Care  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.