Jehovah`s Witness/DERRICK HOLLAND REVEALS WHY HES HERE

Question
Hello.

Derrick Holland refuses a biblical conversation. He reveals he's only here to attack and mock the Witnesses of Jehovah.

<<Hello! The expert can't answer your question.

Your Question was:

I CHALLENGED YOU IN A BIBLICAL FIGHT. YOU CANT ESCAPE. SO INSTEAD OF HIDING COME OUTSIDE AND DEFEND YOUR DOCTRINES.

WE WILL TALK ABOUT THE TRINITY BUT IF YOU BEHAVE IN A RUDE MANNER I WONT DISCUSS WITH YOU.

AND OF COURSE IF YOU IGNORE ME I WILL SEND MESSAGES TO YOU THROUGH OTHER EXPERTS. IF YOURE ONLY HERE TO ATTACK PEOPLE AND IGNORE CONVERSATION THEN YOU WILL BE FIERCELY ATTACKED.

SO COME OUTSIDE AND TALK IN A HUMAN MANNER RESPECTING PEOPLE WITH A DIFFERENT VIEW. I DONT WANT ANY EXCUSES THAT I ATTACKED YOU. YOUVE GOT TO RESPECT IN ORDER TO RECEIVE RESPECT.

SO YOUVE GOT TWO CHOICES.

YOU CAN EITHER IGNORE ME AND CONTINUE DISRESPECTING PEOPLE HERE

OR YOU CAN COME AND TALK AS A HUMAN DEFENDING YOU VIEW.

I HOPE YOU CHOOSE THE SECOND.

Following is the reason:

LOL! Grow up, little kid.

Expert: Derrick Holland>>

Answer
Hi again mate.

Well Christaras let me ask you this.

Have you ever seen Satan defend his beliefs?? Or any of those who follow in his footsteps defend their's??

Satan has certainly made statements then when proven wrong continue in his lie. So did the Pharisees. Satan doesn't concentrate on defending his beliefs. He concentrates on attacking people. We know this about Satan. What does the bible say about him.

Rev 12:

10"the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God"

I was not surprised to see Derrick ignore my decimation of his beliefs but instead reply with a  character attack.

Derrick is not fighting a losing battle. He is fighting a battle he has already lost.

Why has Derrick never said "my God is the trinity being??"

Why has he never said there is one true God the Father of Jesus??

John 17:

3" This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ"

Why has he never said "there is one God to me the Father" ??

1 Cor 8:

6" there is actually to us one God, the Father"

Because the truth is not him!! It's not in him, so much so that he denies his own God(the trinity being) and denies the only true God(The Father of Jesus)He is left with attacking people whilst accusing others of attacking him just like his Father

Derrick exposes Christendom as Satan's offspring very well all by himself.

Take Care

http://www.jw.org/en/  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW