Jehovah`s Witness/Derrick Hollands SAD INSECURITIES!

Hi Bro dear bro DW, every time Derrick is exposed, he gets so humiliated in front of all od us readers here, NEVER GETS THE POINT, that when you call him out in something such as the 'TRINITY' doctrine and etc,he doesn't get it that your speaking to him 'IN ESSENCE' when you explain his personal interpretations of the bible.

I think he is just very emotional and sensitive like a little girl who gets every thing so serious and is misinformed about HOW he takes a reprimand.

He STILL is AFRAID to DEFEND the Trinity doctrine ever since 2 yrs ago! And he wont even dare use the Bible EXCLUSIVELY! Lol!

Well us readers ARE STILL WAITING for Derrick Holland to MAN UP, if he can and 'TRY' that is, to start defending his doctrines with the Bible and  NOT HALF-TRUTHS which are still LIES. LoL!!!

Have a good day my Bro DW!

Hello my brother

Long time since we last spoke. Hope you are well.

It's uncanny how accurate the bible is when it mentions the attitude of opponents of the truth.

1 Tim 6:

4 "he is puffed up with pride and does not understand anything. He is obsessed with arguments and debates about words"

Derrick wants direct quotes he debates about words, he just doesn't get it and never will.

We meet these type of people every day on the ministry.

2 Pet3:

4 " saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as they were from creation’s beginning"

Do they literally have to say these exact words just like this to be the one's Peter is speaking of here?? According to Derrick they do.

It's just debates about words. He doesn't get the point.

If a man say's the father is fully God the son is fully God and the holy spirit is fully God then that is three Gods. Why do you need a direct quote to point out that this person believes in three almighty Gods?? With Christendom and particularly Derrick this list is endless.

I have made this clear time and time again what Christendom say and what they actually believe are two different things. Here's another example they say Jesus died for our sins they actually believe that Jesus swapped bodies for our sins. The person cannot ever die as the soul is immortal in Christendoms falsehoods.

Derrick doesn't get the point he wants to debate about words.

It's all well and good Derrick pointing the finger and calling me a liar for pointing out what he actually believes but he just does not and cannot get the point. He knows what he actually believes is totally stupid otherwise he wouldn't be so concerned about me pointing it out to others.

Derrick cannot and will never be able to see it he is puffed up with pride and wants to debate about words.

Much agape love to you

Take Care  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.