Jehovah`s Witness/ILLOGICAL VIEW OF GOD

Question
Hello.

We all know that Logic exists. Who created logic, who gave us logic?

I believe the phrase "his thoughts and ways are higher than ours" means that God is more clever than we are, not that He works with a different logic.

Derrick and orthodoxs believe that God is above logic. They say we cant imagine Him, we can't describe Him, we cant name Him, we cant understand Him. Sounds like a remote God, doesnt it? Where does man and his logic fits in the picture then? God would be another being having no relation with man.

Then, I ask you Derrick to answer to me "yes" or "no". Isnt it illogical that a God with a Logic created another being with a different Logic?LOL!!!

Does God creates beings with different logic than His one?LOL!!!

Can you answer Derrick or no?LOL!!!

LOL!!!

Answer
Hi again Christaras

It's interesting isn't it. If god has a different logic to ours this scripture you present "his thoughts and ways are higher than ours" is this written to be understood within God's logic or our logic??

It's kinda strange don't you think to go around telling people which verses are written to be read logically to humans and which one's aren't??

Who made up this rule of how to read the bible?? It certainly didn't come from God. Who chooses the logical passages and the non logical one's?? God certainly doesn't so who does

Then of course we now have this new blasphemy that we also get to decide which bible passages count in our day and which one's don't.

I mean if this one doesn't count

Acts 2:

42 "And they continued devoting themselves to the teaching of the apostles"

Then surely we must discount this one too

2 Tim 3:

16 "All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17 so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work"

Then also how do we know which one's are out of date and which one's aren't?? Who decides this. God doesn't, so it must be a teaching of man.

I just am simply shocked that Derrick Holland has admitted what I've been saying all along that Christendom think they can pick and choose scriptures to stick to an assumption and this is acceptable to God. Blasphemy!!

Follow up if you need

Take Care

http://www.jw.org/en/  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW