Jehovah`s Witness/Did Jesus say, "WORSHIP ME or FOLLOW ME?

Question
Hello Bro. DW, I was looking at how the FOOLISH Derrick Holland and his boy-toy Kevin, on how they just love to find the most silliest things on a JW's, to TRY and make one individual look bad. Don't they know that just because a person claims the TITLE of 'Jehovah Witness, doesn't make that individual a YET a true survivor? LOl!!!

I guess neither of these two FOLLOWERS of DEMONIC EXPRESSIONS, don't even understand what Jesus meant by saying,
Matt. 10:22--->"but he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved."

Whats the point of this? The POINT is, if any Jehovah Witness claims to be a TRUE christian WHILE CLAIMING the title 'Jehovah Witness', but has not endured in conduct, avoiding stealing, avoiding immorality,and etc, then that baptized JW's, ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, as the Bible says,--->"EACH of us will render an account FOR HIMSELF to God." Rom.14:12
Did you notice it DIDN'T say "Jehovah Witnesses as a WHOLE will render an account to God"? Lol!!

I tell ya my dear brother DW, Kevin and Derrick Holland NEED so much help with a Bible study from us.! LOL! They are definitely LOST SOULS!
Keep up the hard work exposing these.... uhh, how did or would Jesus have put it best to people like Kevin and Derrick Holland???
Oh ya! He would call them for their lies and false accusations on his fellow Jehovah Witness asssociates---> "YOU hypocrites"(Matt 15:7) Lol!!!!

Answer
Hi again bro.

Thanks for writing.

Derrick and Kevin do not have an ounce of spiritually or bible understanding between them I don't believe a word either of them say. Only the incredibly naive would believe everything they hear and read.Particularly on the internet

Derrick Holland has the least knowledge about Jehovah's witnesses beliefs of anybody on the board. He doesn't even know how to debunk the trinity the absolute basics for any witness!

He tells lies about Jehovah's witnesses saying thing like "We struggle to prove 1914 from the book of Daniel" a blatant lie!! He say's things like "the WTBTS made false prophecies then admitted after the prophecies failed that they shouldn't be giving prophecies" again another blatant lie!! He say's "Jehovah's witnesses believe the governing body are the governing body just because they say so" again another blatant lie!! He also say's Jehovah's witnesses believe the governing body can usurp bible truths/teachings" again a blatant lie.He claims that Jehovah's witnesses believe that testing the bible like the Bereans did is independent thinking and as such not allowed"Again a blatant lie!! The list of Derrick's lies about Jehovah's witnesses beliefs is endless.

Does this in itself prove Derrick doesn't teach the truth from the bible?? Not necessarily. Just as Peter refusing to sit with the Gentiles didn't necessarily disqualify him from teaching bible truths. What really proves Derrick doesn't teach from the bible is the bible itself.

Derrick believes the trinity, modalism, saballienism, pre tribulation rapture, post tribulation rapture KJV only, non KJV and a host of other contradictory bible teachings all at the same time are accurate knowledge as spoken of in Timothy

1 Tim 2:

3 "This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4 whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an ACCURATE knowledge of truth"

He also lies by saying he uses the bible as his final authority yet cannot show a single bible verse that shows us which verses are to be read logically and which one's aren't.

He also cannot tell people why the holy spirit can't reveal all the same teachings to all of Christendom. Nor can he tell people how to tell a true born again from a false born again by their bible teachings. Nor can he explain why he claims Jesus is a spirit but also not a spirit at the same time.

When constantly challenged to prove his teachings from the bible he cowardly runs away and tries to deflect attention away from the scriptures and on to peoples behaviour trying to make out that is where the truth is found.

Rev 21:

8 But as for the COWARDS ........their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This means the second death"

Then Kevin writes with very likely just a made up story about yet another witness he has spoken too. Asking Derrick why he should listen to the truth from someone he doesn't respect. Well I don't respect either Kevin or Derrick so they both better be careful how they answer that question!!

Further the Pharisees didn't respect Jesus and look how that turned out for them!!

Which is why the bible says this

Gal 6:

5 "For each one will carry his own load"

and why Jesus pretty well told Peter to mind his own business and get on with what he had too do and not worry about other people.

John 21:

21"Peter said to Jesus: “Lord, what about this man?” 22 Jesus said to him: “If it is my will for him to remain until I come, of what concern is that to you? You continue following me"

I could continue on exposing Derrick as christendoms spokesman. But there is no need. The bible makes this so simple for all of us it say's this.

1 John 4:

4 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world"

Those who teach from the bible have the truth it's that simple!!. Christendom do not. Jehovah's witnesses do. Don't believe me?? Test me out!!

Take Care

http://www.jw.org/en/  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW