Jehovah`s Witness/Making Up Quotes Again, DW?

Question
QUESTION: Hello, DW.  I trust you are doing well.

Listen, the reason I am writing, is to ask you about a comment that you made in an answer to a questioner, which posted yesterday.  I didn’t even get a chance to read the board yesterday, but someone who did, made me aware of it.  They thought that perhaps you might have been referring to me, although after reading the comment, I wasn’t sure, since its supposedly “quoting” something that I personally know that I never said.  But the more I think about it, I believe too, that you are referring to me, as quote distortion, and taking cowardly swipes at me, has always been your style.

I am referring to this comment of yours….

”Just finally there is a so called "expert" on this forum who gave his own religious beliefs and those of all christendom an unrecoverable death blow by claiming that we get to pick and choose were to use the logical reasoning God created us with and were not too.”

You know, I’m going to resist the temptation to correct your terrible grammar, and inability to spell, and try and focus on what you actually are implying.

Now,  I think this is an underhanded swipe at me, since I seem to recall you making this same false statement before, in reference to me.

However, I am quite sure that I never said anything such as this.  If you would care to do some fact checking, you will see that what I said, was that we ARE to use common sense logic, but that our own human logic must take a back seat to the Scriptures when there is a conflict.  I also pointed out that there are things in the Scriptures that are beyond human comprehension or logic, and when this is the case, we are to take the Scriptures as the final authority, and not human logic.  Even JWs with half a brain, would agree with that statement.  Not sure what that says about you….

Simply put….When we see something in the Scriptures that we cannot figure out, or perhaps we don’t understand God’s reasoning for it, we are to utilize faith and trust Him anyway, instead of trying to pick it apart to make it fit into a box where we can understand it.  It is your notion of placing human logic above plain Scriptural statements, that has poor Christaras arguing with practically every passage he comes across, that he doesn’t think “makes sense”.  Congratulations….Your way really is producing great results.

But regardless, what I said, is once again, not what you claim I said.  I’m sure readers with even average intelligence, can see that this is quite different from you claiming that I said we get to “pick and choose” when to use logic.

But you have always had a tendency to invent quotes, and then refuse to give the references.  Could you give the reference this time, to where I made such a statement?  Or is this merely another one of your distortions and attempts to put your own twist on something that is actually simple to understand?

I mean, all this coming from a guy who himself wrote one of the all-time most ridiculous statements to ever appear on an internet forum, when he said….

”Now here's the truth every Bible teaching by the faithful slave is the correct one until the time they tell you otherwise"  

And then when called out for it, falls all over himself trying to say that this isn’t really what he meant, but then makes a revised comment that is even worse.  

But really now, a guy who can write a statement like the one above, and actually believe it, is really in no position to be re-interpreting and distorting my statements.  You make a statement that the Bible’s teaching is subject to the Slave’s current interpretation, and have the nerve to criticize me for saying the Bible is to be taken above our human logic?

I think its pretty clear which one of us has the highest regard for the Scriptures.

And by the way, DW….The statement above that I quoted from you, is an actual and a real quote.  It isn’t some lie that I am trying to tell, by twisting something you said.  It is a real quote, directly from you.  DW, when you pretend to tell the board something I said, its always a good idea to provide the actual reference.  But of course, you don’t have that.

But why lie, if you are a man of “the truth”?  Just doesn’t add up.
In regards to the statement that you falsely claim I made, you went on to say….
” This is a pure lie a purely made up teaching of men and one who teaches this blasphemy is worthy of destruction.”

Yes, it sure is a lie…But from you, not me.  Since the comment was never made in the first place.

And as for being “worthy of destruction”, let me just remind you that we ALL are worthy of that.  Not just me.  That is the very reason that the blood of Jesus Christ was shed to begin with.  You have not been commissioned to decide who is saved, and who will be destroyed.  The job of Judge is already taken.  Furthermore, you are also the guy who has presumed to come on here and judge YOUR OWN brethren as not being “genuine JWs”.  Didn’t you tell us that there are only 3 “genuine” Witnesses here?  Funny….the other 2 (besides yourself, of course), don’t even agree with you on that.  
Just who do you think you are, anyway?  I notice you spend a lot of your time trying to convince the world that Jesus isn’t God….Perhaps you need reminding that you’re not either.

So, I guess my question is…..Does this type of constant lying just come natural to you, or did you have to develop the skill over time?

ANSWER: Derrick

Why did you lie about our beliefs by stating in public "The WT also has the problem of illustrating that the "7 times" in Daniel are intended as prophecy for future events, rather than a period of time in Nebuchadnezzar's life"

Why did you lie claiming in public that Jehovah's witnesses believe that the governing body can usurp bible teachings ?

Why did you lie claiming this about the governing body "By 1950, it was about time they finally figured out that they had no business making predictions they knew nothing about"?

Why are you on a Jehovahs witness forum constantly lying about Jehovahs witnesses beliefs?

Why do you constantly lie about God and his Christ?

Why do you always lie ?

Rev 21:

8 "But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and the sexually immoral and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This means the second death"

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2007081#h=3:0-24:92

QUESTION: Pathetic!  You had no answer at all, did you?  No answer for where you think you come off INVENTING quotes that you know full well were never made, and twisting and distorting my words into something that YOU wanted them to be.  You should be ashamed of yourself.

Nothing ever changes with you.  No matter how many times of "reflection" you take, and how many "apologies" you come back with, you always resort back to the same dishonest and slanderous tactics as before.  Now, am I to gather from this "reply" of yours, that your justification for lying and inventing false quotes from me, is because you think I am lying about JWs?  So, you think that justifies YOUR lying?  Is this your "logic" and "reasoning" in action again?

Same old diversionary tactics, huh DW?  You start something, you get confronted, and then you lash out and basically say...."Well, you're doing it, so I will too" .  So childish.

Nope...not gonna work.  You do not get to invent quotes and tell this board I said something that you know FULL well I did not, and then expect me to just say nothing, and think you're going to get away with it.  You must be out of your mind, if you think that.

Now AGAIN, DW.....AGAIN.....Do you have ANY reference at all to a quote from me, where I said that we can "pick and choose when to use logic"??  

DO YOU HAVE IT?  If not, then explain why you lied....AGAIN.

Now, to show that I'm a nice guy, I will actually answer your questions one by one, although you made no effort to answer anything.

YOU:  "Why did you lie about our beliefs by stating in public "The WT also has the problem of illustrating that the "7 times" in Daniel are intended as prophecy for future events, rather than a period of time in Nebuchadnezzar's life"

REPLY:  Again, pathetic.  Is THIS your example of a "lie"?  Okay, fine...let's dispense with this one really quick.  

When I made the comment to a questioner, I was illustrating to them that the WT interprets the "7 times" of Daniel 4, as prophetic.  In fact, the point that was being made, is that your bogus date of 1914 DEPENDS on interpreting this as prophetic, while there actually is NO warrant for interpreting it as ANYTHING besides an event that happened in Nebuchadnezzar's life.  

As I stated then, a better wording of my comment, would have been if I had said that the WT interprets it as prophecy, rather than JUST an event in Nebuchadnezzar's life.  

So, you're basically whining here, about one word</b>....the word <b>"just"

However, you lie again.  You neglect to tell the readers whom you are trying to deceive at all costs, that when this was pointed out to me, I IMMEDIATELY corrected the statement, and clarified that it should have said "JUST an event in Nebuchadnezzar's life" , rather than "an event in Nebuchadnezzar's life" .

How ridiculous and pathetic of you, to be so desperate, and grasp at any straw you can, just to discredit someone whom you are filled with hate for.  If you had even a clue how ridiculous that makes you look, but your hate blinds you to the point that you can't comprehend it.  

But let's just be clear.....If a man is LYING, then he doesn't come back immediately and correct the bad wording, and clarify it in order to NOT give a false impression.  Do you really need to have that explained to you?  

You, on the other hand, owe this board about 100 corrections for false statements.....Now, when do we actually get to see one?  

Oh, one more thing....DW, why is it that you didn't provide the link AGAIN, to this supposed "lie"?  Because you were afraid that the readers would see that I corrected the mistake myself, immediately after it was brought to my attention?

And THAT is your feeble attempt at showing a "lie" from me?  LOL....Don't you feel ridiculous, having to grasp at straws like that?

YOU: "Why did you lie claiming in public that Jehovah's witnesses believe that the governing body can usurp bible teachings? "

REPLY:  So, now you are finally admitting that the GB is the newest interpretation of the "Slave"?

Okay, to answer your question....That is not a lie.  You guys do it every day in this forum.  Something so simple as Jesus saying HIMSELF, that His resurrected body is "FLESH and bones", and you people can look right at it, and say His resurrection was not fleshly, but spiritual.  And then, when asked what actually happened to Jesus' body, well, it was "dissolved or disintegrated".  When asked for that Scripture, you provide NONE.

Bottom line....You deny what the Bible DOES say, and believe what it doesn't.  And then, you blaspheme the risen Christ, by calling Him a "zombie", for daring to rise physically from the dead.

But you know what?  The real kicker proving that is the truth, is YOUR OWN STATEMENT.  Let's post it again, for the enjoyment of our readers....

DW writes...."b>”Now here's the truth every Bible teaching by the faithful slave is the correct one until the time they tell you otherwise"  

Right there it is, Mr. DW.  Right here for all the world to see, and you were kind enough to provide the admission from your own keyboard.  

Now, I don't HAVE to do as you do....distort and twist the comment.  We can examine it exactly as its written.  So, let's do that, and see who is lying....

You clearly use the phrase "BIBLE TEACHING" , and then proceed to tell us that every "BIBLE TEACHING" by the "Slave" is the correct one, UNTIL THE TIME THEY "TELL YOU OTHERWISE" .

So, what are you whining about, exactly?  You're the one who said it....I merely pointed out what the quote is saying.

First off, if its a BIBLE teaching, then the so-called "Slave" has NO business telling ANYONE "otherwise".  But that obvious point only scratches the surface of the problems in this statement.  It actually illustrates something that is sure to send you into full attack mode....

IT IMPLIES THAT THE "SLAVE'S" TEACH CAN CHANGE, yet we know that the Bible's teachings NEVER change.  Meaning....At any given time, the "Slave" can be teaching things that are NOT BIBLICAL.  

Now, you really want to complain about my pointing out what YOUR statement says?  I didn't have to distort anything, as you do.  You provided this ridiculous comment, out of the brainwashed mind that causes you to actually believe it.

Don't blame me for what YOU wrote.  

Now, how about you doing the same thing I just did....Provide the actual QUOTE, where I said we can "pick and choose" when to use logic and reasoning.

People are watching, DW....Don't disappoint.

YOU:  "Why did you lie claiming this about the governing body "By 1950, it was about time they finally figured out that they had no business making predictions they knew nothing about"?

REPLY:  Oh, good grief!  DW, have you been talking to your old friend Sal, again?  

There was nothing inaccurate about this comment.  I was responding to a quote from your former good friend, and now avowed enemy, Mr. Grunbaum.  He had given a quote from that year, and it would have been better for him to have given an earlier one, since some existed.  By the way, I myself acknowledged that earlier quotes existed, so its real difficult for you to claim that I was implying they did not.  Trust me, I can nail you on this one.

I was actually chiding Mr. Grunbaum for not using an earlier quote, but instead, using one from 1950.  So yeah, I said "Its about time"....and it was.  

The WT has a long history of simultaneously DENYING that they are prophets, yet prophesying and CLAIMING to be prophets, depending on the context of the discussion.  

But sorry....I actually told "Sal" that there were earlier quote, and I was actually ADDRESSING Grunbaum's use of a later quote.

Give it up....You have no examples of any "lie" from me.  Not one.  When do you figure out this is not working for you?

YOU:  "Why are you on a Jehovahs witness forum constantly lying about Jehovahs witnesses beliefs?"

REPLY:  There you go again....Lying, while asking me why I am lying.  So dense.

Again, you repeat a lie, so let's correct it....This is NOT a JW forum.  You know that, and I know that.  This is a PUBLIC INFORMATION forum, for gaining information ABOUT Jehovah's Witnesses.  

If you want to start your own forum and make it a JW only forum, then do it.  I could care less.  But this forum is not it, and you have NO authority here, and you are not a moderator nor the boss of this forum.

Then again, we all saw what happened when you JWs tried to have your own forum....That was the most ridiculous spectacle that I have ever witnessed.  By the time that was over with, you were calling Grunbaum an "apostate", implying that I was "Grunbaum", telling the world that there were only 3 "genuine" Witnesses here, and you people were going back and forth and giving your religion a FAR worse reputation than I ever could.      

Now, stop your lying and claiming this is a "JW forum", when it isn't.  There have been JWs here who volunteered for other religious categories, and I never saw you complain one time about that.  Don't be a hypocrite.

Besides....As long as dishonest people like you and your 2 cohorts are here, refusing to give honest answers to people who ask, distorting Christian doctrine, and twisting the Bible, then there will be people like me here to call you on it.

Get used to it, Pal.

YOU:  "Why do you constantly lie about God and his Christ?"

REPLY:  Can you give an example, so we can talk about it?  A link, a REAL quote, SOMETHING?  

Do you have any idea how foolish you look, when you fail to provide any proof of any kind, in every post where you make these ridiculous accusations?

Who is it that referred to Jesus, after His bodily resurrection, as a "body swapping zombie"?

Me, or you?

What lies are you talking about, DW?

YOU:  "Why do you always lie?

Rev 21:

REPLY:  Yeah, that was my question to you....Why do you continually (I won't say "always")lie?

So, are we to surmise that you believe it is okay to lie and distort my words, intentionally and with the intent to discredit me and deceive readers, because you don't like the comments I make in this forum?  Is that your position, DW?

Let's see if you will even attempt to answer these questions.

Answer

Readers once again Derrick falls into my trap

HYPOCRITE!!

He claims he misworded a sentence then corrected it. Yet he attempts to use the sentence I misworded and corrected as an argument against me!!

HYPOCRITE!! HYPOCRITE!! HYPOCRITE!!

Yet another in a long line of hypocrisy by Derrick!!

Readers here is a description of men like Derrick Holland

Mark 7:

6“Isaiah aptly prophesied about you hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’ 8 You let go of the commandment of God and cling to the tradition of men"

Readers Derrick Holland is the biggest liar and hypocrite you will ever see.

He claims we get to pick and choose were to use logic and were not too then he tries to deny it. He tells many lies about Jehovah's witnesses beliefs and then tries to wriggle out of them. He claims you can't tell a true and a false christian by their bible teachings you just have to believe them when they say they have holy spirit dwelling in them. He speaks his own beliefs then denies his own beliefs when exposed. He concentrates more on trying to protect his own reputation then what the bible teaches. He disobeys Jesus clear teachings and commands. He twists scriptures to his own destruction. Then when thoroughly exposed as a liar he tries to use a false argument against the person who has exposed him whilst hypocritically making a different rule for himself. He believes Jesus is a zombie. There are three almighty God's and these God's are evil torturers. He believes that people who are sickened by torture are a long way from God's thinking. He also believes that part of his reward is watching his Jehovah's witness family being tortured forever.  

Readers every single scripture can be understood logically. Despite Derrick Hollands claims to the contrary.This is most important to understand. The bible has this to say.

1 Tim 2:4 "whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth"

An accurate knowledge is understood as we are made to understand it. This is where the Bible says we find this accurate knowledge.

1 John 4 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world"

Accurate knowledge is found in the bible and only the bible.

There is no scripture that say's we use logic up to a point, then ignore it. How can that even be how would we know where to pick and choose?? Christendom try it and then argue all over the place about the bible. How can Christendom be coming to an accurate knowledge when they argue over what the Bible teaches??

Christendom lie and have been judged worthy of destruction Derrick follows them in his lies.

If you are unsure that every single scripture can be understood logically test me out. Pick any scripture and I'll show you.

Notice neither Derrick or his friends have ever tested me out on this subject because they know I will expose the lies of their churches.

Jw.org  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW