Jehovah`s Witness/O.K let me wrap this thing up

Question
Readers everyone is entitled to make up their own mind we were created with the capacity to do so. So let me sum up the situation from my perspective.

Bro DW

Answer
Once again there's been a lot of words written and a lot of smokescreening and a lot of distracting from a very simple point.

The point always was why does christendom think it's o.k to pick and choose which verses to read logically and which ones not too and who decides which ones are which??

It's a very reasonable question that once again has not been answered it's just been turned into "DW is a liar" "I'm being misrepresented" "Not once did I say that sentence" etc etc etc even if that was true it's not even remotely relevant to the question. Which is a very simple one for an honest person to answer.

The way I see it is this. If someone is going to start from the basis that not every bible verse is to be read logically . Then every single time they quote a scripture at me I'm gonna want to know the same answer. "How do you know that this verse is a logical or an illogical verse??

It doesn't matter what scripture it is . It could say "Jesus is lord?? The question will still be the same.

Again it's all well and good talking about the Bereans and how they tested the scriptures. But again how do we know that this is a logical verse?? Until you can show biblically  how we pick and choose each verse then you're nothing like the Bereans nor can I take your quote seriously seeing as I don't know whether it's a logical verse or an illogical one.

Asking questions such as these is really helpful in exposing Christendom and finding the truth. When I decided to come back to Jehovah after a while on the outside. I use to really research stuff and answer questions such as these.

Here are some others.

"Why is holy spirit unable to reveal the truth to all of Christendom??

"How can Arianism, modalism and the trinity all be biblical teachings??

"If there's fake "christians" and true "christians" in christendom as they believe, what has holy spirit revealed to the true that it hasn't the fake and how can we tell??

"Who decides which verses are out of date and which ones aren't??

Yes I know that Derrick denies that. However when your adding things to the bible such as "the people only had to listen to the ones that where inspired, not uninspired" when the bible say's no such thing, it's purely made up OR you're claiming that the first century christian congregation didn't change doctrine as time went on, although there's scores of examples. Then what you are doing is making the verses invalid and taking the organization and refinement of the first century congregation completely out of the equation for our day. Every add or take away from the bible adds a domino affect that culminates in ignoring verses somewhere along the line.

Readers I am here to help you find the truth and cut through the darkness and confusion of Christendom that is my intention . I spent much time researching and I know what I am talking about. When I say things a lot of the time I'm talking "bottom line" or "in affect what this teaching amounts too is this" we don't need to sit and quibble and debate over words. As long as the message get's across. Christendom are very good at detracting from the point throwing up smokescreens and confusion once you get past that the situation becomes clear.

So in conclusion it's really quite simple . Every time any member of Christendom quotes any verse at you ask them the exact same question how do you know this is a logical verse and not an illogical one??

Take Care

http://www.jw.org/en/  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW