Jehovah`s Witness/Opinion

Hello Mr. Spears, I hope I can receive an honest answer to my question. I asked Bro Dw what HE thought of his responses, and how others would view them, and he rejected my question as spam. It was a sincere question with no disrespect intended towards him. So, I will ask you. What do you think of your fellow Witness and how he responds to questions? What do you think readers take away from his answers, and how do you think he fairly represent the Jehovah Witnesses? Thank you so much.

When Witnesses respond to Questions in a rude manner they are certainly not showing Love for our fellow man. And are not following Jesus example .unfortunately we are not capable of controlling out tongue all the time . Does it look bad on us ? Yes it does. And we all need to work on that.As for Bro Dw I had not looked at his responses . But it would have been proper if he had responded to your Question by , showing a bit respect to you.

Regards , Elbert

Jehovah`s Witness

Elbert Spears

I have been a student of the Bible since 1974 and a witness for 18 Years.I do not wish to be considered an Expert in this category because I, like everyone else will never cease to learn.However answering questions is here is very enjoyable ,Even though some continue trying to discredit me and my Brothers and Sisters. May Jehovah continue to his lovibg support .

With many years of bible study as a foundation, I enjoy aswering any question that applies to the bible. I like intelligent questions that require sincere answers.I can not answer silly questions.

34 years of Bible Study