Jehovah`s Witness/Opinion

Question
Hello Mr. Spears, I hope I can receive an honest answer to my question. I asked Bro Dw what HE thought of his responses, and how others would view them, and he rejected my question as spam. It was a sincere question with no disrespect intended towards him. So, I will ask you. What do you think of your fellow Witness and how he responds to questions? What do you think readers take away from his answers, and how do you think he fairly represent the Jehovah Witnesses? Thank you so much.

Answer
  When Witnesses respond to Questions in a rude manner they are certainly not showing Love for our fellow man. And are not following Jesus example .unfortunately we are not capable of controlling out tongue all the time . Does it look bad on us ? Yes it does. And we all need to work on that.As for Bro Dw I had not looked at his responses . But it would have been proper if he had responded to your Question by , showing a bit respect to you.

Regards , Elbert

Jehovah`s Witness

Elbert Spears