Jehovah`s Witness/question

Question
I will like this message to go directly to Robert  king.
Robert king or whatever you call yourself, answer me please,first of all, who are you and who give you the right to speak against or to condemn another religion?.I am not  doubt to call u  apostate or anti christ.

Answer
There are a number of articles on The Watchman's Post about me and my personal experience as one of Jehovah's Witnesses and why I do what I do. On every page there is a header menu, just hover over "About" and another drop down menu will appear with a selection of various articles. I might recommend to you the article: Is e-Watchman an Apostate. Thanks for your interest.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert King