Jehovah`s Witness/Those taking the lead

Question
Hi DW

Who would be those taking the lead today? I'm aware that it's mentioned in the scriptures when it was the apostles , so who would it be now?

Thank You

Answer
Hi mate

Thank you for writing

Back in bible times it wasn't just the apostles there was also elders and ministerial servants in congregations. One's like Barnabas, Silas and Timothy and many more.

Basically it was whoever Jehovah wanted it to be and so it is today. Whoever Jehovah chooses for the job.

People like Derrick will tell you it was only those who were inspired that is nonsense the bible say's no such thing. Not once does the bible say "listen to those who are inspired only" or anything like that,that is purely made up as an excuse not to submit to those in authority in the christian congregation. In fact most of the time those in authority where uninspired they didn't walk around full of inspiration. John didn't walk around seeing in visions he only had visions to write revelation. David wasn't inspired when he committed adultery and murder he was only inspired when he needed to be, writing the psalms for example. Inspiration is only when God has something new to say. Today we have the bible so no inspiration is needed.

The bible say's this

1 John 4:

4" Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world"

This is a bible teaching that say's false prophets do not teach from the bible and true prophets do. If you want to find God's people then test the scriptures you will reach the right conclusion.

How are the trinity, modalism and saballianism all biblical teachings??

How is picking and choosing which verses of scripture are logical and which ones aren't biblical??

How is making up statements such as "we only have to listen to uninspired men" biblical when the bible say's no such thing??

Let me give you a little clue. This verse applies today . No bible verse is out of date.

1 Cor 14:

40" But let all things take place decently and by arrangement"

This is the only way that this work can be done.

Matt 24:

14 "And THIS good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come"

Who are the only ones organized and preaching THIS good news of the kingdom??

May Jehovah open your eyes to the light of truth

Take Care

http://www.jw.org/en/  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW