Jehovah`s Witness/Wonder Why Ole' DW Rejected My 3rd Attempt To Get The Actual Quote?

Seems like DW still cannot provide actual quotes, to substantiate the statements he invents out of thin air, and attributes to me.  I learned just yesterday, that I had supposedly said that we get to "pick and choose when to use logical reasoning", so I decided to attempt to get DW to provide where this was said.

It should come as no surprise by now, that DW has no actual statement to give, as evidenced by his predictable pattern of refusing to answer the question, and simply telling more lies in an attempt to divert attention.  Its been going on for years....DW lies, you challenge him to produce the evidence, and he finally starts rejecting your questions.  

Case in point, when I addressed him 3 times about when I supposedly made the statement that he claimed I made....

QUESTION: Very nice. Also very predictable.

Did I call that one, or what? I said that you would not provide ANY actual quotes, but only continue your lies and distortions. This has been your game from day 1.

Now, you said...."He claims we get to pick and choose were to use logic and were not too then he tries to deny it. He tells many lies about Jehovah's witnesses beliefs and then tries to wriggle out of them. He claims you can't tell a true and a false christian by their bible teachings you just have to believe them when they say they have holy spirit dwelling in them. He speaks his own beliefs then denies his own beliefs when exposed. He concentrates more on trying to protect his own reputation then what the bible teaches. He disobeys Jesus clear teachings and commands. He twists scriptures to his own destruction. Then when thoroughly exposed as a liar he tries to use a false argument against the person who has exposed him whilst hypocritically making a different rule for himself. He believes Jesus is a zombie. There are three almighty God's and these God's are evil torturers. He believes that people who are sickened by torture are a long way from God's thinking. He also believes that part of his reward is watching his Jehovah's witness family being tortured forever.

Now AGAIN.....Are you able to provide any quote or link to a statement from me, where the comment was made, that you claim I made?

Let's see.....3 writings now, and still not one link.

Keep talking, DW....You're doing fine. People will once again see that you have no problem with lying, distorting, and then doing your best to turn the conversation back on me.

The quote, DW....The quote. Should be easy for you to find, if its really there. Third time now.....

I'm sorry, I can't help with that."

Expert: Bro DW

If you'd like to ask another question in the category, please come to

This message is sent by an auto responder and cannot process replies.

Why does DW refuse to provide real quotes, in his effort to lie about me?  Seems like he would give them, if his accusations are true.

Sorry to have to do this to you again, DW.  But you never learn.  You are simply not going to post public lies, and get away with it.  What kind of "Christian" invents statements out of the blue, that he knows are false?  No true Christian does that.  A brainwashed cultist, perhaps....but not a follower of Jesus Christ.

John 8:44..........

Hate to have to do this to you again, DW.  But you started it.  I hadn't posted anything on this board for over a month, but you still felt the need to take a cheap shot, and a lie at that.  So, I did what I always do....challenge you to show the proof.  And as usual, you acted like the coward you are, rejected the question and failed to provide the quote.  So, I now have to post your cowardice once again.  

You started it, Dude....What did you expect?

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.