Jehovah`s Witness/144,000 final sealing

I was reading my latest jw 2015 year book and noticed the memorial par takers are at 14,121 an  increase of nearly 1000 form the year before. So roughly that would mean there would be 250 give or take new par takers of the annoited class every 3 months. So this could mean by the blood moon memorial of 3rd April 2015 there could easily be 14,400 of the annointed class "ONE TENTH" of 144,000 ready for the final sealing.

What do we know about one tenth in jehovahs eyes
Read Leviticus 27 v 32

Isaiah 6 v11 At this I said: “How long, O Jehovah?” Then he said: “Until the cities crash in ruins without an inhabitant And the houses are without people And the land is ruined and desolate; 12 Until Jehovah removes men far away And the deserted condition of the land becomes very extensive. 13 “But there will still be a tenth in it, and it will again be burned, like a big tree and like an oak, which after they are cut down leave a stump; a holy seed will be its stump.”
See Isaiah prophecy vol1 page 97 A tenth a holy seed will remain. A holy remnant will be found within his people"

Amos 5 v3 “For this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: ‘The city that marches out with a thousand will have a hundred left; And the one that goes out with a hundred will have ten left, for the house of Israel.’

Revelation 11v 11 After the three and a half days, spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell upon those who saw them. 12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven say to them: “Come up here.” And they went up into heaven in the cloud, and their enemies saw them. 13 In that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell; and 7,000 persons were killed by the earthquake, and the rest became frightened and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Your thoughts please?

Time really is reduced continue gods will to the end
Brother Andy

Hello Brother Andy and thank you for writing,

Yes, the partakers have increased, but we cannot rely on that for an accurate number, they record who partook, some partake who should not at times.  This info was brought out before that that number will fluctuate.  

Jehovah's time is set in stone when he will act, it doesn't depend on a certain number of partakers.  He appointed that time of the end way back in Eden after Adam and Eve sinned.  So it doesn't really matter how many partake.  We know the total number of 144,000 will rule as kings and priests in heaven with Jesus.  We know that the ones who are still on earth will be alive when the Great Tribulation takes place.  They are the reason it will be cut short.  

But that was an interesting analogy you have put together.  Keep studying the scriptures and know that we are so very close to the end that it could happen at any moment.  That date and time will not change.  It's going to take place at the very hour that was set in place over 6,000 years ago, we definitely know the season! (Romans 13:11)

Memorial partakers. This is the number of baptized individuals who partake of the emblems at the Memorial worldwide. Does this total represent the number of anointed ones on earth? Not necessarily. A number of factors—including past religious beliefs or even mental or emotional imbalance—might cause some to assume mistakenly that they have the heavenly calling. We thus have no way of knowing the exact number of anointed ones on earth; nor do we need to know. The Governing Body does not keep a list of all partakers, for it does not maintain a global network of anointed ones.

What we do know is that there will be some of the anointed “slaves of our God” on earth when the destructive winds of the great tribulation are released. (Rev. 7:1-3) Until then, the anointed will take the lead in something that is well-documented by our annual service report—the greatest preaching and teaching work in human history.

<<<End Quote>>>

But yes time is really reduced, as we can see it and feel it.  It's in the air!!!  We are truly living in exciting and momentous times!!  We are privileged to have a share in this never to be repeated work!  Just think Daniel and Ezekiel will ask us what the end was like. See you on the other side!!

Sister T

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)