Jehovah`s Witness/The Catholic Corruption (Matthew 28:19)

Question
"This explains one of many great Catholic lies and cover-ups that occurred over 1650 years ago.This explains the corruption of true baptisim and true prayer. I'm so excited, truly excited! As I'm sure all those who are looking for the True Church will be!"  

"Hellenistic Titles added to Bible Matthew 28:19 1 John 5:7 1 Tim 3:16 1JN 1:18 Apostasy Restoration"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFHd5HomsVk&spfreload=10

Answer
Catholics love pushing the false doctrine that Peter was the first Pope of the Catholic Roman Church.  However, the Catholic faith pushes only "one baptism", in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.  If Peter was the first Pope and the Church was to be built upon HIM, how come the Catholic Church don't follow his lead?

"Peter said to them: “Repent, and let each one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the free gift of the holy spirit." (Acts 2:38)

This raises some serious questions: Why is the Catholic faith refusing to follow the first Pope's example of "Baptism" when they claim the Church is built upon Peter??  The Church is built upon Apostasy in not following the example of the Apostle Peter. WHY?  Peter wasn't a Trinitarian Catholic, but a Christian who followed "CHRIST".    

"For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name,  so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground—  and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father." (Philippians 2:9-10)

What?  There is no "three in one code" but "every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father"?  "Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth." (Matthew 28:18)

Well, was Jesus lying? If "All authority has been given me {JESUS} in heaven and on the earth" then why do trinitarians reject the Baptism in "Jesus" Name?  The reason is simple, trinitarians are not CHRISTIAN!

A Catholic never closes a prayer in the Name of "JESUS" but rather the Catholic dogma of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.  Jesus taught, "Also, whatever you ask in my name, I will do this , so that the Father may be glorified in connection with the Son.  If you ask anything in my name, I will do it." (John 14:13-14)

Jesus invoked "specific directions". If you ask anything in my name, I will do it. Peter was there taking in the teachings of "Jesus Christ".  Matter of fact, Jesus counsels his disciples even further by stating, "If you love me, you will observe my commandments." (John 14:15)

So why does RELIGION refuse to follow the counsel of JESUS CHRIST?  "So he has become better than the angels to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs." (Hebrews 1:4)  Jesus was talking about "AUTHORITY" in (Matthew 28:19) in how to MAKE disciples, not baptizing them!

Notice the promise from Jesus Christ to his followers?  "And to the one who conquers and observes my deeds down to the end, I will give authority over the nations," (Rev 2:26)  

"Furthermore, brother will deliver brother over to death, and a father a child, and children will rise up against parents and have them put to death.  And you will be hated by all people on account of my name . But the one who has endured to the end will be saved." (Matthew 24:12-13)

Remember this account?  The Sanhedrin punished the Disciples of Christ for PREACHING HIS NAME!  Not some trinity.  There is NO Controversy of a trinity being preached, because the disciples never preached a "three in one" trinity.

"So under the present circumstances, I say to you, do not meddle with these men, but let them alone. For if this scheme or this work is from men, it will be overthrown;  but if it is from God, you will not be able to overthrow them. Otherwise, you may even be found fighters against God himself.”  At this they took his advice, and they summoned the apostles, flogged them, and ordered them to stop speaking on the basis of Jesus’ name, and let them go." (Acts 5:38-40)

"So they went out from before the San′he·drin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy to be dishonored in behalf of his name .  And every day in the temple and from house to house they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus." (Acts 5:41-42)

Remember when the Apostate Derrick Holland claimed that the Apostles NEVER went from house to house in the Preaching Work?  EXPOSED! "And every day in the temple and from house to house they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus." (Acts 5:42)  HOUSE TO HOUSE!  Jehovah Witnesses continue the work of the first century CHRISTIANS.....

Since Christendom is built on the falsification of the Catholic Dogma of (Matthew 28:19) of a triune nature and Not Jesus Christ, the United Nations will see this as a "threat" to World Peace and Security!  Christendom as fooled the Kings of the earth and gained untold wealth, and at the same time, promoting strife, divisions, war and commercialism in a time of economic NEED.  While our children are being starved to death from the lack of FOOD, this Harlot promotes selfish greed of BILLIONS every year under the evergreen out of needless WANT.  Is that Loving thy Neighbor??  What Religion is the United Nations watching on the World stage?  Get the picture??  

Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS... We are now suspicious that Catholicism not only tampered with translations like the KJV, but GREEK MANUSCRIPTS in the second and third centuries!  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando