Jehovah`s Witness/Confused as to how this site works

QUESTION: I sent a question and a follow-up question to Rando. First question I sent I revived a message with the heading  “AllExperts Question Receipt”  It was date and time stamped as 1/16/2015 12:42:51 AM.  I Understand that.   I revived a very short reply from Rando  date and time stamped as 1/16/2015 1:10:15 AM  with the following address to view the answer

I then sent a follow up question anf got a “AllExperts Question Receipt” date and time stamped as 1/16/2015 5:58:24 AM   That all makes sense to me.  Can you explain following date and time.  Is this normal.

1/16/2015 6:10:09 PM
1/16/2015 6:13:45 PM
1/16/2015 6:16:05 PM
1/16/2015 6:18:34 PM
1/16/2015 6:23:01 PM
1/16/2015 8:21:22 PM
They all have the same wed site address to go to for the answer.  That answer makes no sense.

The question and answer has not appeared on the display list.

Are you able to explain the process of this site to me. Is it something to do with the site or something Rando has done.

ANSWER: I'm not sure.  The only thing that I can think of is that he revised his answer over and over again.  Each time the expert does that, it sends a new e-mail to the questioner with the same link.  Because the link is the same, there appears to be no difference in the content of the answers from one e-mail to the other.  I have seen that several times.  Why so many of them?  I can't be sure.  Thanks for writing.  Hopefully that helped.

QUESTION: Thank you for your quick reply.  So I can assume that Rando was board last night with nothing better to do and  kept editing his original answer to me.  I tried to ask him another follow up but he is maxed out. I will try again tomorrow.
What annoyed me about his response was that he changed the subject line of the question.  I originally asked him a perwsonal question why he was not obedient to his leaders. He changed it to Why are Jehovah's WItnesses fighting?.  I have seen enough of this mans rantings to now know that there may well be something seriously wrong with him when you read his garbled response.  With his usual diplomacy he avoided answering anything I actually asked him.  He made a lame excuses that we are raping his Watchtower and it is his right to defend it.  I know enough about what the Watchtower leaders have printed from reading JW.Org and from what others have said here on this forum to know that the Watchtower indoctrinates its people to be peaceable and holy yet his actions here are in violation of what his precious Watchtower leaders teach.  

I can't really answer for what Rando is doing.  I have read complaints before that he is maxed out quite often.  I don't know.  I have never tried to write him.  It's interesting that you said that he changed the title of your question.  I guess I knew that we could do that, but since I never really considered it, I had to look it up and see.  Sure enough, experts can change the title.

I read the question/answer that you referred to.  It's a fair question, one that I know has been asked of Rando (and DW and Grunbaum...) many times.  The simple answer is that people are going to do what people are going to do no matter who gives the guidelines, and there is no persuading them otherwise.  What bothers me is that there are so many very honorable JW's gives them a bad name.  They deserve better.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help.  I appreciate your correspondence.

Jehovah`s Witness

I am not a Jehovah's Witness, however I can answer many questions concerning the ideas and doctrines on which they disagree with mainstream Christianity. I have spent a great deal of time in ministry with current and ex-Jehovah's Witnesses, as well as those who have started to become disillusioned with the Watchtower Organization.

Jehovah's Witnesses are generally wonderful and moral people who are zealous for God. However, in their zeal, they have pledged allegiance to what they believe is God's spirit-directed organization. This allegiance blinds them from allowing God's word alone to work in them. My hope is to share the love of Jesus Christ with all who seek salvation, no matter their label or denomination. My experiences come from the relationship that I have with Him as the source of my daily strength. These experiences create an undeniable testimony of salvation by grace through faith in the cleansing blood of the Lamb of God. Through prayer and meditation on God's holy word alone, we find truth as revealed to us through the Holy Spirit.

As the word "organization" is misleading in this particular area, I want to be clear that, as a member of the body of Christ, the label or denomination of the church I attend is not the source of my salvation. I do not go to or through any organization for official knowledge or guidance. I go to God's word alone.

I have a Bachelor and Master's Degree with extensive educational experience.