Jehovah`s Witness/Demonic Expressions: Derrick Holland's Hellfire

Bother Rando, did it ever occurred to you why Derick Holland, the resident critic of Jehovah's Witnesses here, cannot admit and will not admit that his hell or hellfire doctrine is a lie?

Have you ever wondered about it? Well I was wondering about it and what I came up with is this.

The reason why Derrick Holland will not and cannot admit that his Hellfire Doctrine is a BIG FAT LIE, is because people like him are under the control of DEMONIC EXPRESSIONS INSPIRED BY DEMONS. Hence  people like him are UNABLE to see the lie behind what they say and teach. Just like their Trinity Doctrine, they can't see the glaring lie that's staring them in the eye. They are unable to reason things out logically. Thus, I compare his inability to see the truth, to a person under a hypnotic trance. In a trance he can only see what he is ALLOWED to see. And anyone who attacks his doctrine, he will react like an unreasonable rabid dog  because to him such doctrine IS sacred.

His situation is like a person holding a pile of hot stinking dung but seeing it as a piece of precious gold. You're not allowed to touched it - either way.

Too blunt, too straightforward? Nope, for if we really think about it and be honest about it, the Hellfire doctrine is one of the greatest weapons ever devised by the demons. For thousands of years, they've enslaves countless of people into fear.  Subjecting many people into captivity by making them BELIEVE that their "wayward" departed ones are in hell. It also served as a powerful weapon by religious leaders as they put the masses under their control. Remember the "indulgences"? How the Popes and the Bishops and their "indulgence preachers" became very rich? It's because of the Doctrine Of Hellfire.  Because of the "fear of hellfire", common people were bamboozled into buying "indulgence letters" in the hopes that their sins are forgiven and not end up in "purgatory" or "hell".  What a pile of dung!!!! What a lie.

Yet, minus the "indulgence letter" the resident JW critic Derrick Holland stealthily promotes his doctrine  of hellfire here. He even challenges me to debate him!

As he warned me several times, to quote, he said:

>>"Now, I will be happy to debate you on the Scriptural nature on the doctrine of Hell, if you would like.  I don’t think you will do it, though.  Not if you’re smart, anyway.

But that’s not the point.  You stated that I defame Jehovah, and deny Jesus when its convenient.  If this were the case, then a quote to this effect, should not be hard to produce.

What you are using here, is ridiculous.  Its obvious that you don’t understand the teaching about Hell, for the 3 Scriptures you quoted about Jehovah doing right, have nothing to do with the issue.  You don’t get to tell Jehovah what is right.  He tells you.  And nobody said He puts the righteous in Hell.  Are you out of your mind?  We believe that Hell IS a just punishment for those who mock and reject the Gospel of Jesus Christ."<<

Imagine that, according to the JW Critic Derrick Holland >>"Hell IS a just punishment for those who mock and reject the Gospel of Jesus Christ."<<

What a demonic expression!!! What a lie.

>>"Hell IS a just punishment for those who mock and reject the Gospel of Jesus Christ."<<

So let me get this right brother Rando, if someone "mocks and reject the Gospel of Jesus Christ", it will be a just punishment for that person to be sent to Hell or Hellfire and be tortured and burn forever and ever?

This is justice? What if the person, said it JUST one time then died? Will this ONE time event merit an unending punishment in hellfire?

How is this justice?

If this is Derrick Holland's god, I don't want any part of it. He can keep his god of injustice, because to me this not justice but a injustice.

What a dishonoring doctrine in the name of Jesus Christ. He even attaches Jesus Christ name and Jehovah God to it. He associates their names with one of the most vile and repugnant teachings of Christendom - hell / hellfire and calls it a just punishment .

What repugnant idea to even suggest.

>>You don’t get to tell Jehovah what is right.  He tells you.<< as if we don't KNOW who Jehovah God is. We KNOW the God we worship! He is a loving and merciful God who will NEVER do such injustice as the Hellfire doctrine.

But really brother Rando, what sane human can do this to his "disobedient" children?

Imagine a child is being roasted on a hot iron plate or on a boiling pot of oil. In her agony she screams for mercy, but nobody listens. The torture goes on and on, hour after hour, day after day-without pause - forever! Now can any merciful and loving parent do such a horrible thing to a child of his own? What loving and merciful parent will say "well, she deserved it. She needed to be punished because she disobeyed me, she even mocked me and rejected my Gospel. So good for her to suffer that way. It's a just punishment ! It's just like what Derrick Holland said:

Now if mere humans like us are repulsed by such INHUMAN treatment -  burn in fire alive, HOW MUCH MORE REPULSED are Jehovah God and Jesus Christ by such INJUSTICE as the hellfire doctrine?

What a slap in the face of a loving and merciful God as Jehovah says of Himself:

"...God is love." (1 John 4:16)

"He loves righteousness and justice. The earth is filled with Jehovah’s loyal love.” (Psalm 33:5)

"The Rock, perfect is his activity, For all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness who is never unjust; Righteous and upright is he." (Deuteronomy 32:4)

"Understanding the Almighty is beyond our reach; He is great in power, And he never violates his justice and abundant righteousness." (Job 37:23)

"So listen to me, you men of understanding: It is unthinkable for the true God to act wickedly, For the Almighty to do wrong!" (Job 34:10)

"For Jehovah is righteous; he loves righteous acts. The upright will see his face." (Psalm 11:7)

Jesus Christ own testimony:

“If you observe my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have observed the commandments of the Father and remain in his love." (John 15:10)

What a loving God our God Jehovah that he even gave his son to die for ALL.

"For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

As for those who died who never accepted Jesus Christ's Gospel, are they being burned in Hellfire now?

Yes, if you believe this UNCHRISTIAN charlatan's DEMONIC INSPIRED EXPRESSIONS of Hellfire.

Happily, it's all a LIE.

Your thoughts Brother Rando?

Eddie G

Baptists promoting it\'s gods....
Baptists promoting it'  
Thank you for writing.  The Baptist faith is one that rejects the "Christian Baptism" found at (Acts 2:38).  The Baptist Organization is a cult with many splinters.  Baptists know about the Fifty colors of Grey.

"This site is dedicated to exposing the Mind Control, Manipulation, Deception, Spiritual and Emotional Abuse, Heresy, Legalism (“Phariseeism”), and Authoritarianism behind the Independent Fundamental Baptist Denomination (IFB)."

Control over Thought: "The IFB effectively discourages critical thinking, negative thoughts and thinking that originates independent of the group."

Control over Information: "The KJV only issue is a perfect example of this among the IFB. If one doesn’t understand the KJV then they are to rely on the Pastor or a “more mature” Christian in the IFB to interpret it for them."

Spiritual Abuse: " Spiritual abuse often occurs subtly for seemingly the “right” reasons, but it can also be blatant for outright selfish financial, emotional or physical gain. Spiritual abuse includes, but is not limited to mind-control, thought reform, coercion, manipulation, deception, legalism, authoritarianism, guilt trips, judgementalism/”Phariseeism”, holier-than-though attitude, and a “we are right and everyone else is wrong” attitude."

You can see that DH has employed all of these Satanic Tactics.  He often foams at the mouth when exposed from Biblical Scripture.  After fifteen years of lying that God is in three separate bodies. Holland's Hypocrisy is one of Hatred and Lies. The men in "white coats" need to lock him up in a rubber room before he kills someone.  I wonder if he's wearing his Dunce Hat??

Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....