Excuse sir, if youre a JW why do you tolerate this pig oink oink that is here to cause trouble against JWs?

It seems that every time Derrick is pointing to a bad JW's behavior or "rude" expression, JWs tend to make excuses, hide or treat him with respect. Bliaahhh. Disguisting. DO JWS NEED TO APOLOGIZE EVERY TIME A STUPID DEMON MAKES A CLAIM?

Derrick Holland has become your judge. Why is this miserable guy so important? Hes a stupid pig, thinking he destroys JWs' image in the outside world. Well, why dont they take a look at his stupid evangelist religion?

I think that the attitude of most JWs here has an effect on the attitude of Mr Rando who is the truest JW here. Rando was the only one treating Holland the right way. Now, the other false witnesses telling him to shut up, supporting Derrick.

Tell me, if you find Derrick on the road what will you do?

ANSWER: Hello, Christaras.

I am not on this site to argue with anyone or to call people names. I am one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, and as such I am here to answer questions about us, as well as questions on the Scriptures.

I do not accept some of Derrick Holland’s religious views, and if someone asks me about a specific point he has made regarding spiritual matters, or about Jehovah’s Witnesses, I will answer those particular points. I will not insult him, and as Brenton Hepburn stated, since this site is not owned and operated by Jehovah’s Witnesses, then anyone has the right to post here, whether we agree with what they say or not.

Regarding your insulting remarks above about Derrick Holland, these tell us far more about you than they do about him.

Now as to anyone who says they are Jehovah’s Witnesses, but they insult and ridicule others, they should ask themselves, “Am I really following the example that Jesus set for his followers?” Note these words at 1 Peter 2:21—23: “In fact, to this course you were called, because even Christ suffered for you, leaving a model for you to follow his steps closely . He committed no sin, nor was deception found in his mouth. When he was being insulted, he did not insult in return. When he was suffering, he did not threaten , but he entrusted himself to the One who judges righteously.”

As to your final question, what is your point? What is you purpose for that question?

QUESTION: Hello sir.

You said "When he was being insulted, he did not insult in return." Can you comment on Jesus' insults against the keepers of the law - Pharisees?

Derrick Holland has treated me with disrespect since I have been questioning his religious worldview. He thinks he's a serious guy. Now he rejects every conversation with the excuse that I insult him, so why he's here?

Im curious about how JWs should treat opposers or apostates. Would you say "hi, lets have a coffee Derrick"?

Hello again Christaras.

Derrick does not have the position of responsibility here that the Pharisees had in Israel; also Jesus could read their hearts. We cannot read anyone’s heart. As I already stated, I do not agree with some of what Derrick believes, but as far as I know he really does believe it, unlike the Pharisees who simply wanted power over the people.

They were also wanting to have Jesus murdered. I cannot find any account of Jesus insulting someone because they had insulted him; his remarks were always because of their wickedness and the deadly spiritual harm they could inflict upon unsuspecting persons.

I admit that I have not read everything that Derrick has written, but of what I have read he seems to be rude ONLY to those who are rude or insulting to him.

As far as your last question, according to his profile, although he was raised as a Witness, Derrick was never baptized nor considered as a Witness. Therefore he is not an apostate. The Bible tells us to have nothing to do with apostates. Even so, we do not go around insulting them.

Someone who has never been a Witness but is an opposer is not in the same position as an apostate; they have never dedicated their lives to Jehovah, under the leadership of his Son Jesus Christ, and to serve with Jehovah’s spirit-directed organization, the Christian Congregation. Therefore they cannot become a traitor to the Congregation.

So, with these we can have spiritual discussions, even over a cup of coffee or a meal. NOTE: “Later, while [Jesus] was reclining at the table in the house, look! Many tax collectors and sinners came and began reclining with Jesus and his disciples. But on seeing this the Pharisees began to say to his disciples: “Why is it that your teacher eats with tax collectors and sinners?” Hearing them, he said: “Persons in health do not need a physician, but the ailing do. Go, then, and learn what this means, ‘I want mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came to call, not righteous people, but sinners.” — Matthew 10:9—13 .

When asked about a spiritual matter that is in error, I will address that point. I will not insult the person just because I may not agree with them, but I will continue to apply the words of the apostle Peter: “But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone that demands of you a reason for the hope in you, but doing so together with a mild temper and deep respect.” — 1 Peter 3:15 .

Jehovah`s Witness

I will try to answer any question that can be answered from the Bible. I cannot answer questions about personal experiences someone may have had,as I was not there. Sometimes these are true; sometimes they are not. It is not my place to speak of that of which I have no knowledge.

I have been one of Jehovah's Witnesses since mid-1979. I actually studied for several years before that, and was rather critical. However, while that is not the wisest course, it did give me insight into the thinking of opposers of true worship.

The Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Newspapers published by Gulf Coast Media.

In addition to basic education, and some work-related college level courses, I have been on the Theocratic Ministry School since 1978. I have also attended a number of sessions of the Kingdom Ministry School.

My greatest honor is to be a servant of the Most High God, Jehovah, and a preacher of the Good News of his Kingdom under Christ Jesus.