Jehovah`s Witness/Derrick's irritating presence

Question
QUESTION: Hello. I realize that this guy has received respect from most JWs experts. Everybody thinks Derrick the Apostate is a clever and serious guy that deserves polite treatment.

Well, if I expose his rude character and stupid beliefs, people still take him seriously. Because they are stupid too. This category is a joke against JW's religion.

I personally have no respect for evangelists like Derrick who dont respect others but attack them fiercely. He's a pig oink oink oink lol! about to be slaughtered by Rando's sword.

ANSWER: Thank you for your question.  In your remark, "Everybody thinks Derrick the Apostate is a clever and serious guy that deserves polite treatment." Who is this "Everybody" that you are talking about?

"Well, if I expose his rude character and stupid beliefs, people still take him seriously. Because they are stupid too. This category is a joke against JW's religion." The Bible clearly states what to do.  "Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them." (Ephesians 5:11)  Again, who is taking Derrick seriously?  Who are you talking about?  

I personally have no respect for evangelists like Derrick who dont respect others but attack them fiercely. He's a pig oink oink oink lol! about to be slaughtered by Rando's sword.   Armageddon brings the War to a finish when Jesus Christ acts as Jehovah's Executioner.

"The one who conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out from it anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the New Jerusalem that descends out of heaven from my God, and my own new name."  (Rev 3:12)  This Temple, the true ekklesia, the Body of Christ, the 144,000 under went construction in Penecost 33 CE and will be completed by Penecost 2033 CE.   Jesus Christ is the Chief Cornerstone that Derrick Holland's Apostate Forefather's rejected on order to steal his possession, his inheritance. Then the Pagan Ruler Herad, held "Peter" over "passover" to be murdered by Jesus Christ's enemies. The "wicked Jews" continued celebrating Passover because they denied Jesus As the Messiah and continue to celebrate it today in their denial of Jesus Christ.  

"Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born from God" (1 John 5:1) How do we know these things?  The Bible doesn't lie and never contradicts itself. "He will revive us after two days. On the third day he will raise us up, And we will live before him.  We will know, we will earnestly seek to know Jehovah" (Hosea 6:2-3)

See the unseen things, for those who think "fleshy" are caught outside of our "interior rooms" and will dissolve and fade away not knowing of such.  Yes, the second death will engulf them as it is engulfing Derrick Holland now!

Take Care,
Brother Rando

QUESTION: Youre right.

To make it clear, I think most of the experts take too seriously Derrick's accusations for "rude behavior" against him. They feel Derrick supposedly succeeds in defaming Jehovah's organization, by pointing the insults against him. And I think this had an effect on you - its like they told you to stop attacking Derrick, because that supposedly causes trouble and bad image to Watchtower. I dont understand how. Dont these evangelists insult the non evangelists? Where is the difference? Some days before I met a crazy evangelist who says everyone who doesnt accept what he believes, is going to burn in hell. So I thought that the place has become a court where Derrick plays the leading role. Thats too much! Who is that guy coming to rule our behavior?

Dont listen to anybody. Keep on fighting harder and harder Derrick and his demonic horde!!!

Answer
Derrick Holland has ran out of lies.  He now is turning to "personal attacks".  He was attacking or should I say "harassing" Sister "T" under the alias of "Linda".  Then he writes Brother Hepburn under the alias of "Marie".  

Can you imagine a servant of Jehovah pleading with the angels to stop fighting because it brings dishonor to Jehovah's Name?  Don't kick out the demons because it will dishonor Jehovah?  Don't kick out the Apostates for it will bring dishonor to Jehovah Name?

This is a clever attack against Jehovah's Sovereignty!  The demons yell and scream to the angels to stop fighting for we are disgracing Jehovah's Name.  At least this is what they want you to believe.  Do you know apostates like Derrick Holland reject these following scriptures?  "And war broke out in heaven: Mi′cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled  but they did not prevail , nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven.  So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him." (Rev 12:7-9)

When this "Prince of Peace" received his heavenly Glory, he stood up for God's People! (Daniel 12:1-2)  Standing up in this sense, is the taking of authority to clearing away opposers of Jehovah Sovereignty. DO you recall how Jesus responded to the moneychangers whom were his brothers in the temple?? READ: (Matthew 21:12-13)

Was Jesus Christ being "unchristian"?   Can you imagine Derrick Holland telling Jesus, that cleansing the temple is bringing dishonor to Jehovah's Name?  How would Jesus respond?  "Whoever is not on my side is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters." (Matthew 12:30)

No, I won't listen to Legion or any of his allies.  Who is on my side?  WHO IS ON MY SIDE??  Throw her down! This was a study in our "interior rooms".  Jezebel was hurled down and eaten by dogs, nothing but her skull, a few bones, and her hand palms were left.  IN the same manner, Christendom is entering into the same fate and will soon be devoured.  All those outside our "interior rooms" will have no protection and with a swift pitch this spiritual harlot will be no more!

Legion harasses the little girl because he can't pick on someone his own size.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9p9qyHvhTw  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando