Jehovah`s Witness/I just don't understand

Question
Hi again Mr. Holland! I was reading today some of the posts lately and I just can't believe some of the things being said now. To begin with, why do some of the "experts" on here think we are the same person??  It's almost like they are so afraid of you but don't know what to do about you, that they just grab for anything they can. I also don't understand how there is such division between the JW experts. I wrote Mr. Hepburn recently about this, he seems more on the level than Rando and Sister T.  

I just can't seem to understand why anyone claiming to be a follower of God would act this way and in this manner when they are upset. I'm just glad I have his holy word to lead and guide me everyday. When I post a question, I think about what I am saying and how it will come across to the readers, I want people to think of me as a Christian, not a lunatic.

Mr. Holland, I am praying for you. Thank you for your testimony and your Biblical responses to your attackers.

Answer
Hello Marie, how are you?  "Wow", is all I can say.  I want to begin by saying that I am truly sorry that people like you, cannot write in with their observations, without being the subject of attack and ridicule themselves.  That is how wicked some of these people truly are.

I will address your question, but before I do, I want to mention something else that has happened.  You may not believe what I am about to say, but it is the truth, and I can prove it.  The despicable behavior from some of these Witnesses, has taken a low today, that I have not seen in nearly 15 years here.  And I thought I had seen it all.

This morning, I checked my e-mail before leaving for work, and I had 2 Allexperts questions in there, from an apparently VERY ANGRY Jehovah's Witness.  Now, that in itself, is nothing new.  But the content of the "questions" WAS unlike anything I have ever gotten before.  

This very demonic person, FRAUDULENTLY used the name of Linda, (a questioner here in this forum who has also been accused of being me, and as of today, accused of being Mr. Hepburn), and Pearl, another expert here who is a former JW.  And the content of these 2 questions, contained the most vulgar, vile, and filthy sexual content and innuendo, that I have ever received in any type of question from this site.  You would hear no worse in a pornographic movie.  In fact, I normally would post harassment from these people, but these posts were such utter filth, that I will not allow such garbage to appear under my profile.  Only a person possessed with demons, would ever even type a message with that kind of content.  Certainly not a follower of Jesus Christ.

And I have no doubt in my mind, who is behind it.  None.  

Although I will not post the content, I will say that this is what kind of people these 3 experts seem to attract.  The good and decent people, will not approve of them.  But the ones who do support them, well, today was a great example of what kind of people approve of their lies and slander against the non-Witnesses.  

Like I said, I have seen a lot of lies over the past 15 years here, and lies that I never thought a JW would stoop to.  But even I was shocked, by today's letters from this very angry, and depraved JW.  What kind of person would think that writing this filth, was doing God a service by opposing me?  The same kind of person who thinks they are doing God a service, by posting outright lies.  No difference...

Marie, I am sorry to get off on that, but I want to let that be a public message to that wicked individual.....Do not EVER send me a question with content like that, again!!!!  You need to pray, and beg God for mercy, for having such a perverted mind.  He is the only One Who can help you.

Marie, you asked..."To begin with, why do some of the "experts" on here think we are the same person??"

They don't.  The know we are not, and they know I am not any of the other people they posted that I am, either.  They also know that Linda is not Mr. Hepburn, and that I am not Linda.  And again, my questioner apparently didn't think I was Linda.  I am quite sure that Linda would not appreciate her name being used by someone else, to write such garbage.  But I guess its all done in the name of "truth", and "exposing an apostate".

The fact is, Marie, they are running around right now in such desperation, that they are grabbing at any straw they can.  They can't even remember from one day to the next, just who they accused me of being yesterday, because they accuse that person of being someone else today.  The other day, Linda and you, were me.  But as of today's posting, Linda is Mr. Hepburn.  They honestly lie so much, they can't even remember the last lie they told.  They are just doing anything right now, to try and discredit the facts I have brought out about "Joseph", and exposing their tactics for what they are.

The accusation that "Joseph" was me, was a dead give-away as to WHO "Joseph" REALLY was.  That was a really bad move on his part.

But bottom line...They know better.  They are feeling the pressure of having so many people see right through them, and making observations about their conduct, they are merely trying to lessen the impact, by trying to make it look like its just one person....Me.  

But deep down, they know they're lying.

Marie, I'm sorry about that.  This forum is supposed to be a place where you can come for information.  And you have been attacked, all for asking legitimate questions, and DARING to notice how unchristian they are acting.

You asked...." It's almost like they are so afraid of you but don't know what to do about you, that they just grab for anything they can."

That's it, in a nutshell.  Its fear.  If I weren't viewed as a threat, they wouldn't bother.  Furthermore, if they actually COULD refute something that I have said, they would just quote what I said and refute it.  They wouldn't HAVE to lie.  

They lie, because they are desperate to discredit me in some way.  But Marie, I know you are somewhat new to this sort of conduct, but don't let it bother you.  You know the truth, so do I, and so does God.  That is all that matters.  If they attack you, or accuse you of being me, just let them make a fool of themselves...they aren't hurting you, they're hurting themselves.

In fact, they CAN'T hurt us.  They know it deep down, and that is a big reason for the frustration that you see.  They cannot refute the truth.

In fact, it is THEIR actions, that are a true fulfillment of Bible prophecy, contrary to reading that WE are fulfilling Bible prophecy.

You wrote..."I also don't understand how there is such division between the JW experts. I wrote Mr. Hepburn recently about this, he seems more on the level than Rando and Sister T"

Yeah, that's the sad thing.  But the truth is, there are REAL JWs here who try to practice what they are taught and defend what they believe in the right way, and there are the phonies.  That's the difference.

You have seen a couple of the real JWs, appeal to the others, to act like Christians.  And you notice these people believe they are above counsel or Scriptural reproof?  They attack anyone who dares tell them they're wrong, even when they are.

I was really disappointed with Ms. T today, because she herself CLAIMS to respect Mr. Hepburn, and view him as a brother.  Yet, even she sat by in silence and said NOTHING, when her questioner insulted him, and implied that he was Linda, of all things.  Brenton Hepburn is Linda?  I don't think so.  And neither does SHE, by the way.  So, why did she sit by in silence and not correct that questioner?  Only she knows the answer to that.  

These people checked their integrity at the door, a long time ago.  

But what would even be the motivation for posting that nonsense?  Again, fear.  Mr. Hepburn spoke out.  Instead of them understanding that he is quite zealous for the image that the JWs have here in this forum, and he wants it to be a positive one, they instead think he is a traitor.  They honestly think he would be supporting THEM, if he were real.  Yet, what proves he is real, is that he puts into practice the "fruits of the Spirit" that he is taught by his religion.  In fact, we have seen 2 JWs this week, display the RIGHT attitude as to how to disagree with someone.

But I notice something else....This "Joseph" has suddenly disappeared.  Gone, vanished.  I suspected this might happen, once that cover was blown.  I knew all the time, who was behind this "Joseph" character.  There was never a doubt in my mind.  Its odd he hasn't responded to all that has been said about him.  Hmm...wonder why?  He just "shows up" out of nowhere, when Rando was publicly rebuked, and then when his cover gets blown and his statements proven to be false, he just vanishes into the night.

No surprise there.  But at least I think I know where Rando is from, now.  That is, if the question locations are even accurate most of the time, as I know they are not always, from personal experience.

But anyway, maybe "Joseph" is a dead issue now.  Maybe the person behind "Joseph", can invent some other tactic to try now.

I'll say this....These people, if they had half a brain, should be GLAD that people like Abdijah and Brenton are here.  They're about the only ones keeping the JW religion respectable, in the eyes of the public.

You wrote...." I wrote Mr. Hepburn recently about this, he seems more on the level than Rando and Sister T."

Uhm, yeah....MUCH more "on the level".  At least he did respond to your question, unlike the afore-mentioned Rando and Ms. T.  

Nothing else needs to be said about that.

You said...."I just can't seem to understand why anyone claiming to be a follower of God would act this way and in this manner when they are upset. I'm just glad I have his holy word to lead and guide me everyday. When I post a question, I think about what I am saying and how it will come across to the readers, I want people to think of me as a Christian, not a lunatic."

Amen to that, Sister.  Its true that we all fall short of what is right at times, even when we try not to.  But to act in the manner these people do, is simply inexcusable.  Our testimony should ALWAYS be in our minds, and realizing that we are having an impact on others, either for the better or for the worse.

You wrote...."Mr. Holland, I am praying for you. Thank you for your testimony and your Biblical responses to your attackers."

Thank you so much for the prayers.  I am thankful for them.  Continue to pray that I will do as I said above, and keep my testimony first and foremost in my mind.  I have a tendency to write in a way that isn't the best myself, and I often have to re-read something and make changes before I post it.  Even then, I will sometimes read it again after its posted, and wish I had worded something differently.  There is sometimes a fine line between hitting hard with the facts, and being insulting.  I believe the truth NEEDS to be told, and some people just don't get it, unless you are just straightforward with them.  A post addressed to Eddie, will reflect this tomorrow, because that guy just doesn't get it.  He calls everyone else "confused" or "misled", but is constantly making errors and botching things in his posts, and distorting the facts.  But I try not to be insulting, but to tell the truth without apology.  But Eddie needs things explained to him in great detail, and over and over.  It does try the patience somewhat, to have to constantly correct distortions, such as you will in my response to him tomorrow.

But again, I covet the prayers.

Anyway, I hope you are well, and that you and your family are staying warm, with all the cold air that is headed our way in the next several days.  God bless you and yours.

Derrick  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland