Jehovah`s Witness/Eating, drinking, or feeding through an intravenous tube, not the same?

Question
"The thing about the entire blood issue, is that it is completely unscriptural, and the arguments are absurd.  Like the notion that eating blood is the same as transfusing it.  It is not even close to the same thing.  Blood which is transfused, is not digested, broken down for nutrients, or used as food."  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/1/blood-whatsoever.htm

Answer
The Bible clearly condemns the misuse of blood. "Only flesh with its life—its blood—you must not eat.  Besides that, I will demand an accounting for your lifeblood." (Acts 9:4)

This command applies to all of Noah’s descendants right down to our day. It reaffirms what was implied in God’s earlier words to Cain—that the soul, or life, of all creatures is represented by the blood. That decree also establishes that Jehovah, the Source of life, will hold to account all humans who disrespect life and blood.—Psalm 36:9.

These two fundamental truths were reflected in the Mosaic Law. Leviticus 17:10, 11 reads: “As for any man . . . who eats any sort of blood, I shall certainly set my face against the soul that is eating the blood, and I shall indeed cut him off from among his people. For the soul of the flesh is in the blood, and I myself have put it upon the altar for you to make atonement for your souls, because it is the blood that makes atonement by the soul in it.”

The life of all souls is so inextricably tied up with and sustained by the blood in them that blood is appropriately viewed as a sacred fluid representing life. For some, that is hard to understand. We live in a world that holds very little as sacred. Life itself is rarely valued as it should be. Little wonder, then, that blood is bought and sold like any other commodity. But those who respect the Creator’s wishes do not treat it that way. ‘You must not eat blood’ was God’s command to Noah and his descendants—all mankind. (Genesis 9:4) Eight centuries later He put that command in his Law to the Israelites. Fifteen centuries later he reaffirmed it once again to the Christian congregation: ‘Abstain from blood.’—Acts 15:20.

You Must Not Eat Blood was God's Command.  Disregarding the command with "word games" meant disobedience.  "Jehovah does not change." (Malachi 3:6) Jehovah’s Witnesses hold to that law primarily because they want to obey their Creator. By means of the sacrificial death of his own beloved Son, the Creator has already provided mankind with lifesaving blood. It can prolong life not just for a few months or years but forever.—John 3:16; Ephesians 1:7.

Furthermore, abstaining from blood transfusions has protected Witnesses from myriads of dangers. More and more people besides Jehovah’s Witnesses are refusing blood transfusions today. Slowly the medical community is responding and reducing its use of blood. Whom would you rather trust? The wise Being who designed blood? Or the people who have made the selling of blood a big business?

Drinking blood through the mouth or injecting it through the vein is the same as eating it.  It is a lack of faith in the shed Blood of Jesus Christ to go against Jehovah's arrangement that was made in behalf of mankind with "the Lamb of God" who takes away the sins of the world. "For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake and for the sake of the good news will save it." (Mark 8:35)  OOPs!  What happened to Derrick Holland's flawed theology of "Once Save Always Saved"???  

"Really, what good will it do a man to gain the whole world and to lose his life?  What, really, would a man give in exchange for his life?  For whoever becomes ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of man will also be ashamed of him when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels." (Mark 8:36)

Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS... Why Don’t Jehovah’s Witnesses Accept Blood Transfusions?
Jehovah’s Witnesses Provide Stimulus for Bloodless Surgery in Denmark

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando