jeff wrote at 2015-01-03 11:29:15
I am Jeff from the "critics" side and I wanted to respond to your answer.  

Your response to this question says a lot about your character.  I wish there were more people on this site like you that focus on answering questions and not on slandering someone else.  The scriptures you shared were right on and thank you for not only sharing scripture but also for living by them.  

Derrick wrote at 2015-01-03 12:19:42

Although we have never conversed before, I simply wanted to thank you for this answer.  Everything you said in it was true, and I appreciate your application of Scriptural principle, in dealing with this question.  As you said, we do not have the same Scriptural understandings, but you kept you answer on the issue at hand, and did not stoop to personal attacks.  For that, you have my respect, Sir.  Thank you for your honest answer, and your wise dealings with those who wish to cause strife.

It is true that I have stopped taking questions from this person...For his using the very language and expressions that he used in his writing to you.  While I am willing to take honest and sincere questions from anyone, I am not going to respond to people like Christaras, who obviously only want attention, and strife.  

Again, I appreciate your answer, and that is why I have listed you along with a few others, as GOOD options to get the JW perspective.

Take care.

Jehovah`s Witness

I will try to answer any question that can be answered from the Bible. I cannot answer questions about personal experiences someone may have had,as I was not there. Sometimes these are true; sometimes they are not. It is not my place to speak of that of which I have no knowledge.

I have been one of Jehovah's Witnesses since mid-1979. I actually studied for several years before that, and was rather critical. However, while that is not the wisest course, it did give me insight into the thinking of opposers of true worship.

The Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Newspapers published by Gulf Coast Media.

In addition to basic education, and some work-related college level courses, I have been on the Theocratic Ministry School since 1978. I have also attended a number of sessions of the Kingdom Ministry School.

My greatest honor is to be a servant of the Most High God, Jehovah, and a preacher of the Good News of his Kingdom under Christ Jesus.