Jehovah`s Witness/Holland running out of Holy Ghost?

Hollands claims to be healed by the holy ghost but if he are to take the passages of the bible literally, can't we literally apply this scripture to the resident of the Critic of Jehovah Witnesses?

"In the last time there will be ridiculers, following their own desires for ungodly things.  These are the ones who cause divisions, animalistic men, not having spirituality." (Jude 18-19)

Hasn't Holland proved without a doubt that he is a ridiculer following his own desire for ungodly things who causes divisions, an animalistic man, not having spirituality??

What do you say Sister T??

Hello and thanks for writing,

When the Bible speaks of "animalistic men" (it is referring to those who like unreasoning animals, brute beasts, can't reason but act on instinct).  Therefore, that helps us to see that God's wisdom, which is the wisdom from above is not like that of unreasoning animals.  It's reasonable.  Which means that doctrines like the Trinity that make no sense and are not reasonable or that are illogical is not the wisdom that comes from above, it has no spirituality, meaning it's not from God!

James 3:17 (KJV) "But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy."

How is something that cannot be understood and makes no sense "easy to be intreated" (or reasonable)?

The Bible also says that for our service to be acceptable to God it has to be reasonable....

Romans 12:1 (KJV)  "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service."

So anything outside of that is not acceptable to God and as Jude 18-19 says, they would be following their own desires for ungodly things, not having spirituality.

Jude 10 (KJV)  "But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves."

This completely encompasses the illogical and unreasonable, not easily intreated, Trinity teaching.  The Bible's teachings are the exact opposite of that illogical 1+1+1 = 1 teaching!  

It's as the Bible says, demonic or devilish!

James 3:15 (KJV) This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish."

So there you have it that belief is shown by the Bible to be of the Devil because it's unreasonable!  It doesn't fit what God said is wisdom from above nor what is acceptable to God.  So any who teach this or believe it goes against clear Bible truths.

To add, this includes the hellfire teaching, it's unreasonable to think that a God of love would torture humans forever in hellfire.  Let's read what the Bible says will take place in the near future:

Psalms 145:16 "You open your hand And satisfy the desire of every living thing."

Rev. 21:3,4, "....Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

Very important things in these scriptures among many others helps us to see that hellfire is NOT a Bible teaching.  Either God is lying or the hellfire teaching is lying....I'd rather believe God!

As I told someone recently, Jehovah is a happy God, he is love, he is righteous, loyal, faithful and he loved us, his creations, so much that he sent his son to die so that they can live.  Just think of the ultimate magnitude of that act of love.  He didn't have Jesus die so people can be sent to burn in hellfire, but so they can live as long as he lives being happy.  The ones who do not want to obey will simply die, not live forever being tortured, the Bible says God will "annihilate the wicked" (Ps 145:20) not torture them forever.  

The Bible says God will satisfy the desire of every living thing. (Ps 145:16)  If God tortures people and let's them burn in hellfire forever, this would include some of our loved could he satisfy our desires if we knew this was going on at the same time?  Wouldn't our desire be to see our loved ones again?  How can one be happy living forever, while someone they loved was living forever being tortured, would you be able to truly be happy?  No way.... Well the Bible teaches that we will see them again in the resurrection.  God is love, not a sadist.

Anyone who says he is a sadist does not know God.  Torturing someone's loved one forever while smiling in the relatives face is sadistic.  For example, two brothers, one is living bad and supposedly goes to hell and the other lives right and goes to heaven to be with God.  The one brother in heaven with God knows his brother whom he loves dearly is in hell put there by God, how can he truly have a happy relationship and be happy knowing that as long as he's in heaven, his brother is in hell screaming in pain?  Will he look at God as loving?  Not a chance.  

If the Bible says that God will wipe out every tear and pain, sorrow, mourning, and outcry will be no more, then someone is not being truthful, because so called Hellfire is forever and ever torturing people and they are screaming in pain, outcries and mourning, sorrow, and tears as they are being tortured forever and James 3:17 said the wisdom from above is FULL OF MERCY.  Is having someone tortured forever and ever FULL OF MERCY?  What kind of torture is there that has anything to do with mercy?  Is there such a thing as being FULL OF MERCY while having someone tortured forever?  Is it merciful to take someone's loved ones, a baby, have them die in horrific ways so He can have another angel in heaven?  How is that being full of mercy?  Where in the Bible does it even say that when people on earth die they will become angels?  Yet that is taught to the masses!

Why don't people want to die if they are going to heaven, why would a person want to be healed, why not just die and go to heaven.  Why are people the world over trying to find ways to live longer, why not just die so they can be in heaven.  I'll tell you why, because dying is not natural.  It never has been.  No sane person wants to die.  We were meant to live forever on this earth.  Just like Adam would have done if he had not disobeyed.  Why did Jesus heal people and resurrect them to be back on the earth, why not just let them go on to heaven?  

Why didn't Jesus correct Mary when she said she knew Lazarus would be resurrected on the last day.  How come Jesus didn't say, Mary, you know Lazarus is in heaven right now.  No, Jesus did not say that, because she spoke right.  What mercy is there to resurrect Lazarus back on the earth to be imperfect and continue to grow old, get sick, and then die again?  Just leave him where he should have been at for those 4 days in heaven, why take him back from there?  See how that teaching goes against the Bible, because the teaching of when you die if you are a believer you go immediately to heaven, so that means that Lazarus went to heaven, before Jesus did, and then Jesus pulled him back down to the earth and that Jesus lied when he said no man as ascended to heaven but he that descended from heaven, the son of man. (John 3:13)  See how those lies contradict so many things in the Bible?   Jesus resurrected and healed people because he was prefiguring what he would do on earth on a larger scale after Armageddon.    

So somebody is lying and it isn't God!!!

This false belief is a lie on God by Satan!!

In fact, why down JW's so much about refusing blood transfusions?  If they feel they are going to heaven why even take a blood transfusion to live longer, whats the big deal being made about it if you'll receive your heavenly reward even sooner?  Their own actions contradict their own beliefs.

I could go on and on.....

Take Care

Sister T

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)