Jehovah`s Witness/Is Jehovah Encouraging me to come close to Him?

Hi, I just would like your spiritual advice, please. I used to believe that the souls is immortal, until I came across some JW's who told me that this is not correct because the Bible says that the Soul is not immortal, only Jehovah is immortal. I have heard relatives of mine say that when relatives had died, that night, there were doors opening and closing and knocking on the walls. This makes me believe that there are ghosts which are souls of dead people who haven't moved on.
I have been pushing this JW idea out of my mind for a long time now and decided to follow the Christian Orthodox religion. But after that decision, I felt being prompted to go back to studying the JW's, even though I don't believe that we die and are unconscious. What is going on. I am tired of this battle and I am very close to not believing in anything at all.

The reason for the conflicting views is because - and this may come as a shock to you - there are two different gods who influence the world. One God is Jehovah, also called the true God. The other god is Satan the Devil. At 2nd Corinthians 4:4 Paul said that Satan is the god of this world and he can blind your mind to the truth. Of him, Jesus said that he is a liar and the father of the lie. The Devil became the inventor of the lie in the garden of Eden, when he told Eve she would not die if she disobeyed Jehovah. He lied. She died.

But the Devil has been pushing his lie ever since, and obviously many others besides.

Since Eden Satan has been joined in his rebellion by many other angels, now demons. The demons pretend to be the departed souls of humans. It's a big con game. They slam doors and do various other things to deceive people into believing that souls of the dead are roaming about.

How much better it is to study the Bible and know the truth rather than depend upon the advice of well-meaning but ignorant relatives or the mysterious knockings on walls.

Here is a selection of articles you might want to consider:  JW.ORG

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert King

I can answer general Bible questions or questions regarding the teachings of the Watchtower Society, and questions and issues among Jehovah's Witnesses. Special interest is in Bible prophecy and the return of Christ.

Have been a pioneer minister of Jehovah's Witnesses during the 80's and an appointed elder for about 10 years. Also, I was an approved "expert" on All Experts some years ago, but could not keep up with the questions. I was disfellowshipped for exposing the Watchtower's 10-year partnership with the United Nations and for publishing the book Jehovah Himself Has Become King.

The Jerusalem above

Self published a 500+ page book called Jehovah Himself Has Become King, which is an in-depth exploration of Bible prophecy.

Always a pupil, always a teacher