Jehovah`s Witness/Why are Jehovah's WItnesses fighting?

Question
QUESTION: Your NWT Bible says that you must  “ Be obedient to those who are taking the lead among you and be submissive,”  Hebrews 13:17

I have watched what has been happening here for some time and one of your fellow believers has made many comments over  a period of time about the sort of conduct that Jehovahs Witnesses are expected to display.  I have been downloading your magazines and studying them each each week as the program on the front tells you to do.  The one for this week is interesting.  I will cut and past from the PDF that I downloaded. It is the November 15 2014 issue and from page 12

“WHY JEHOVAH EXPECTS US TO BE HOLY
16 When God was delivering the Israelites from Egyptian slavery, they were told: “I am Jehovah, who is leading you up out of the land of Egypt to prove myself God to you, and you must be holy,
because I am holy.” (Lev. 11:45) Holiness was expected of the people of Israel because Jehovah is holy. As Jehovah’s Witnesses, we too must be holy. The book of Leviticus leaves no doubt about
that.”

So your leaders are telling you to be  holy because the Bible commands it.  I have no problem with that.  Good advice.  Moving onto page 13 I found this

“BEWARE OF COMPROMISE
3 If we are to please Jehovah, we must hold firmly to his laws and principles, never adopting an unholy, compromising attitude toward them.”

Your people are told NOT to compromise Gods laws and principles.  So why have you compromised the principles of conduct that have been brought to everyone’s attention several times.  The idea behind that is also stated on the next page

“UPHOLD JEHOVAH’S SOVEREIGNTY
8 The book of Leviticus highlights Jehovah’s sovereignty. More than 30 times, the laws found in Leviticus are credited to Jehovah. Moses acknowledged this and did what Jehovah commanded
him to do. (Lev. 8:4, 5) Likewise, we should always do what our Sovereign, Jehovah, wants us to do.”

On page 17 you are told this

“18 To be holy, we must weigh the Scriptures carefully and do what God asks of us.”

So my question to you again is, How can you claim that you are upholding Gods sovereignty by ignoring the things that your Watchtower organisation has printed (  “Be obedient to those who are taking the lead among you” ) in regard to the way you should conduct yourselves?

It is the representatives of your religion on this form that have followed your lead in ignoring what you have been taught that should leave this forum and stop hounding the few people that are doing the right thing by your organisation

Allan

ANSWER: Whose doing the right thing?

QUESTION: You asked who I think is doing the right thing?  Well it is definitely not you.  I have read comments from  Abijah, Carol Massey, D Drake, Ben Erdman, Elbert Spears and Brenton Hepburn and in general they are exemplary in their conduct.  I noticed how MR Hepburn once  takes a leaf from your book and tries to defend his reputation and all of a sudden a few Jehovah-s-Witness turn on him yet you have been doing it all the time you have been on this board.  Out of curiosity I thumbed back through the pages to when you started here and right from the start you show yourselve not to have followed any of the things that your Watchtower leaders have said about conduct.  It was interesting to see that in the first few moths you were here you started to lie and pronounce new things about the Bible that I have not been able to find any reference to  on the Watchtower Web site.

So I will ask my question again.  Why do you disobey your leaders instructions?

Allan

Answer
Why are you assuming I'm attacking Brother Hepburn?  "Thank you for writing and I am sorry that you are having a disagreement with Brother Hepburn.  However, I must refrain from commenting or giving an opinion on this matter.  The best way to come to some sort of understanding is to approach Brother Hepburn himself in a Private conversation.  Simply mark the Private Box before sending." http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2014/12/question-43.htm

I received many complaints about Brother Hepburn, but I don't need to bring it out in the open.  Matter of fact, Derrick Holland is the one that disregarded Brother Hepburn's request to keep the disagreement "Private" between himself and a Bible Study.  

I'm here to answer questions about Jehovah's Witnesses.  Why are you here Derrick??  You don't have to write me, you can choose a different expert.  Even those who slander Jehovah's Name and the Watchtower.  I choose to give a response to Holland's slanders about the Watchtower.  Nobody is forcing them to be silent or to speak out.  So {Luis} you Lose Again.  You can't win, even when you pick your own Experts.

I'm eating Ice Cream and Apple Pie.  So good!  The time left is reduced, before you and your buddies are abyssed.... there can be no peace until the "wicked" are removed.  So why is that you slander the Watchtower then name the above witnesses being of fine conduct?  Is it because they allow you to slander the Watchtower by keeping silent and I'm not ?  If our Watchtower is being raped by the likes of you, you want me to sit by and watch?  Then can I stay on Allexperts??  Ohhh goodie! lol.......  

You're a joke and people are seeing your true colors.  The trinity is not going to save you or Holland.  The trinity Baptism is a Hoax.  Brother Hepburn has control of his forum does he not?  Or are you the one telling him not to write and stifle him by attacking me?  Attack Away.  Give me your Best Shot.  Oh, I think you did, out of arrows?  

BTW... You been on the "Forum" for 15 years and ran out of lies.  SO you have nothing left?  Is this the Best you can do Legion?  Why don't you tell us about how you really feel about the Watchtower?

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando